LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Mommy (or Possibly Daddy) In Ireland

Hi babymark

I don't get to wear my nappies much (as I'm living with my parents) so I don't have to buy them that often. Everything else I usually buy on the internet. When I have my own place I'll buy nappies on the internet. Much cheaper than getting them in a chemist here! That's so cool, I live in Dublin too :groupwave:

irishbaby :littleangel:

Hi Little Angel Irishbaby

If you want to email me you can on markzenten@yahoo.co.uk . Like you I cannot wear my nappies at home but I am down the country in hotels for 2 or 3 nights a week and I can wear my nappies all evening and through the night. I buy nappies from Airoliver (save express) in Germany and a distributor in Mayo that stock Euron nappies. They are very good but I prefer Abena Xplus. I have loads of cloth nappies and plastic pants and onesies (in fact I have to do a clear-out so if you want any just say so, I even have a full packet of Attends 9 wings that I don't want, I don't like wings I prefer the proper nappy). Have you ever gone out in with a nappy on? If so tell me about it and I'll tell you about my experiences.

Be Happy in your Nappy

Babymark1