LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

England, Wiltshire

Just wondered if there was anyone around the Wiltshire area, as there seems to be a few people around Bath and Bristol, but I'm a few miles further out.

Anyone?

There will be a few. Whether they want to be sociable or are really looking for a girl in diapers to 'play' with .. or more likely a mommy is the big question.

Have you thought of trying fetish/BDSM munches and events in the area ? A munch is purely a social gathering to chat. People are very friendly and with a few friends if travelling is a problem for you now - you might be able to get out and about much easier. There are both AB/DL's and 'parents' out there but it tends to be a little bit more discretely handled than 'im into whips'. :D

I've yet to get myself along to a purely adult baby night/event .. it's always struck me as having a strong gay presence, and I got fed up at one point of guys hitting on me.

The BDSM/fetish scene is quite a small pool of people - you start to realise people will travel a long way for a good event and to meet others into their kink. I suggest the munches because I think it can be a very good idea to talk to people that dont see you as strange or weird for what we enjoy and are able to support you outside of any individual relationship your are in.

have fun :D

Oh, thanks for that but how do I find out about these things? I've never seen anything like that you know, I live in the country, and I've no idea how to find out about anyone else near here who might be AB/DL

I've sent you a PM with a bit more info, but www.informedconsent.co.uk is a good place to find out about fetish and kinky stuff in the UK and has pretty active forum and events sections

I've sent you a PM with a bit more info, but www.informedconsent.co.uk is a good place to find out about fetish and kinky stuff in the UK and has pretty active forum and events sections

Hi guys,

I'm just up the road near Cheltenham. Isky - it sounds like you know what you're talking about! I would like to get into the scene myself but have never had the opportunity until recently. Now looking for guidance and playmates!

Starbaby,

I'm a bit older than you, but am also looking to explore new things and meet new people (both online & in real life). Not looking for a mummy as I'm DL but will happily try my hand at being a daddy or just be another friend who enjoys wearing nappies ;-)

Hope to hear from you both,

Best wishes,

D

Hi guys,

I'm just up the road near Cheltenham. Isky - it sounds like you know what you're talking about! I would like to get into the scene myself but have never had the opportunity until recently. Now looking for guidance and playmates!

Starbaby,

I'm a bit older than you, but am also looking to explore new things and meet new people (both online & in real life). Not looking for a mummy as I'm DL but will happily try my hand at being a daddy or just be another friend who enjoys wearing nappies ;-)

Hope to hear from you both,

Best wishes,

D

If you look at people posting on the scene asking "what do i do" they get the same advice time after time.

go to munches.

go to events.

don't have an agenda - they arent a dating agency. be patient.

go and meet people, make friends, and see what happens. in general you may find someone that knows somebody thats interested in the same things you are!

an ABDL out in public is a rare sight. be prepared to go as you the person and be a well rounded individual.

people aren't looking for a sub, baby, or daddy - thats just fantasy and wishful thinking - they're probably looking for a person first. and if you get to know them, then some of that fantasy stuff might be possible.

UK-DL-1974, there is a pretty good munch on your doorstep. Both cheltenham and gloucester have munches and I know that some of the locals travel around and about on the local scene and can point you in the right direction!

(look at 'events' on informedconsent.co.uk munches are usually once a month on a weekday)

• 2 months later...

hi there sammy

not sure if you are still around

but I am from Readin berkshire , not to far from you

I have been into the ab/dl scene for as long as i can remember , dressing others (not a wearer)

if you would like to chat or even one day meet up then drop me a mail either here or at r_croshaw@hotmail.co.uk

bye for now Daddy Rik

Just wondered if there was anyone around the Wiltshire area, as there seems to be a few people around Bath and Bristol, but I'm a few miles further out.

Anyone?

• 4 months later...

Anyone?

I live near the scotish / English border, 20 minute drive from carlisle

If you look at people posting on the scene asking "what do i do" they get the same advice time after time.

go to munches.

go to events.

Good advice. I've been to SWAMP a few times, and there are few other abies who go too. Find me on IC (same user name as here) and check if I'm going (Feb's is canceled BTW). It's a friendly place.

Tad.