LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Tried These Diapers?

Ahhh not to bad for the Mediums, about the going rate for Molicares and the like. They are suppose to be one of the highest absorbency that I have read about. They are at $1.25 a Diaper. Bambino's go for over $1.50 each in the same size. You get what you pay for in this instance. Couldn't tell you about the new Attends other than they are cloth backed which is a bummer for some.

why must disposables go so low on the outer thigh? Don't they know that it's just a sweat factory when they do that? They're DIAPERS, not boxer shorts, that lower 2/3 of plastic is the most annoying thing and I think the diap would fit better if the wings weren't 8" tall.

I have tried these and I guess they work OK, the tapes are placed totally wrong though to be truly effective.

This is one of my pet peves against diaper manufacturers as well. :badmood: Why put a tape and added backing material BELOW the hip joint??? WTF?? :angry: All that does is inhibit movement, doesn't add anything to the 'protection' and it also adds most stress to the rest of the diaper when you walk by pulling at other sections of the product.

To me, a 2 tape design works a lot better, putting the tapes where needed, at the waist and above or at the Hip joint, but NOT below!

It makes me wonder if some of the designers and engineers who come up with these "adult diapers" know anything about human anatomy!!!!

Follow the examples of Kids products, if they work DON'T FIX THEM!!

qwack

i totaly agree with you on this, i cut off the bottom tapes on my tendercare nappies to make them into 2 taped nappies. the bottom tapes always end up sliding off the plastic and into your leg.( well they do on the tendercares anyhow)