LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Love Diapers And I Like To Talk With Some One

Im kind of shy with this topic i realy like diapers and have had to hide it so long i naver realy got to learn more about it im now were i can do as i please and i still find my self alone wonding bout it and my self

due to injorys i have bin told your to young to have this or that problem and by many was told

wearing diapers is not right

but i feal if it dose not hurt any one why shoud thay care

i hope i did not say to much im trying for the fist time to try to open up and talk about this

doorset

• 1 month later...

I'm kind of shy with this topic, I really like diapers, and have had to hide it for so long I never really

got to learn more about it. I'm now where i can do as I please and I yet I still find my self alone

and wondering about it and my self, due to injurys I have been told I'm to young to have,

and was told by many that wearing diapers is not right, but I feel if it does not hurt any

one why should they care. I hope i did not say to much, I'm trying for the fist time to try to open

up and talk about this.

Door Set

Dear Door Set :

I like wearing diapers too!! It wasn't until I was on my own that I truly understood the meaning of the word " Freedom "

as it pertains to wearing a diaper. What I mean is: wearing a diaper is such a great feeling to me, nobody can quite

understand what time spent in just my diaper really means to me. Sure, I'm alone, but I feel like I'm a toddler again,

free from lifes pressures. I understand what you meant when you said that : many people said it was wrong of you to

want to be in diapers ", many people said this same thing to me, and you know what!! today, I wear diapers.

It's none of anyone's business if I wear them, I hurt no one. To me, they're an alternative to wearing underwear.

I did some research on the internet, and found that diapers for adults are perfectly harmless. So, when you find your

perfect diaper, { and I know you will } celebrate the fact that you want to wear a diaper instead of underwear,

Eventually, you will want to get rid of your nasty underwear and only have diapers in your bedroom dresser.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

yea i have read stories that people have called us "sick" and other shit like that hell its just underwear its like asking my girlfriend to stop wearing thongs i mean its just underwear people just go with what you want to wear and if diapers is what you wanna wear then so be it.I Mean hell if your worried about privacy around your parents just wear adult pullups but when your home wear what you want man

Dear Door Set :

I like wearing diapers too!! It wasn't until I was on my own that I truly understood the meaning of the word " Freedom "

as it pertains to wearing a diaper. What I mean is: wearing a diaper is such a great feeling to me, nobody can quite

understand what time spent in just my diaper really means to me. Sure, I'm alone, but I feel like I'm a toddler again,

free from lifes pressures. I understand what you meant when you said that : many people said it was wrong of you to

want to be in diapers ", many people said this same thing to me, and you know what!! today, I wear diapers.

It's none of anyone's business if I wear them, I hurt no one. To me, they're an alternative to wearing underwear.

I did some research on the internet, and found that diapers for adults are perfectly harmless. So, when you find your

perfect diaper, { and I know you will } celebrate the fact that you want to wear a diaper instead of underwear,

Eventually, you will want to get rid of your nasty underwear and only have diapers in your bedroom dresser.

Jim

REMEMBER and take to heart the words of Dr. Suess:

"Those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind."

Wear whatever undearwear you want.

If you're experimenting, I suggest you try cloth diapers with plastic pants.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

i have never tryed cloth and the place im moving to dose not have a washing mashine yet and my mother whom i will have to hide this from will be the one to come to my houce and take me to the londry mat so be a while befor i can try that and theres no useing a close line as my step dad is the mantinace man who mows the lawn soo he see em haning out eeep hes worce than my mom but the freind who is buying the place and haveing move in and take care of it while hes gone and be room mates when he gets back knows a little bit of whats going on but not the whole story yet

i became a soldier in the army to defend my belifes and those who cant do it themselfs now im disabled to a point

in my life only a few pople that know me in person know the truth about me and diapers only those i trust the most know

i wish i did not have to hide it but some pople just dont understand and my mom and stepdad are 2 this move puts me near them to but since i am not paying for any thing but the electric and cable ,phone and internet witch should be less the have the bills i cont comlain to much as my biological Dad is coming up and helping me move , humm im being balled out of troube my current room mate got me so far behind my Dads balling me out of here i made this work for over a year and have bin out on my own realy since nov 2005 i was satying at my moms befor that from dec 2004 after my medcal discharge from the army till nov 05 , so its not like i have not tryed since the army

befor the army back in 2002 i moved to near my dad held 2 jobs one as a cook and the other one was deminstrating stuff at a scince center was fun when i was i was bary making it i went to the army

sorry is this is a bit backwords but my mind has not bin all there since i got hurt

i liked diapers as a kid but was cought and was tormented by my mom about it

i gave it up for a long time on and off geting them when i could with allmost no one knowing about it

but after the army and i got on my own i aceped who i wasand am trying to finly find myself fully

i am hoping to find some one like a nanny or a play mate some day but not quite ready for the momy and daddy just yet

i fixed up a old stuffed snowlepord cub and made him look cute i will try to make a pic of him some time he has a binky and diapie ill have to get a pic of me in my camo footies too for you i have blankies i like there soft but there just tan so no one relizes what that are to me but i plan to get some new stuff when i can the things i want the most are a BIG stuffed wolf

and lego any one just hapes not to want theres

give ME ME ME PLZZ

lol

i for shure never thought id put a pic of me in diapers up or me in my footies but there coming i need to get my camra and just do it for you i will have then up in a few days

doorset

note pics removed posted new one on a diffrent topic my plushie is in most any pic im in

yea i have read stories that people have called us "sick" and other shit like that hell its just underwear its like asking my girlfriend to stop wearing thongs i mean its just underwear people just go with what you want to wear and if diapers is what you wanna wear then so be it.I Mean hell if your worried about privacy around your parents just wear adult pullups but when your home wear what you want man

I think the naysayers are put off by the adult baby stuff. Now it's not my cup of tea, but heck if the misses wanted to try it, I would. I'm not sure what exactly I'm into, I was just kind of relieved to discover that having a thing for diapers was common. The world can be a scary place when all alone.(let me quantify, if I had a misses that is.)

well im not a full baby im more like a kid who wants to wear diapers i like my binkie and blanket but i dont like baby talk for crawing but i like toys games and games like tag and using the imagnation to do stuff water guns are fun

i have a vader mask and light sabers :starwars:

i love nerf guns

i dont like baby toys and you can keep a bib away from me i dont like em

i have 12 in gijoes there fun to

i feal like in between 8 and 12 yrs old but wants to be in diapers

well thats me

i have not found any one to be my play mate yet but will find some one some time

i hopes

you are a very brave man who has been through hell for his country, more than i can say for myself (they don't take fagz)

but i am injured too, and it took me a little while to get used to simple things like buying diapers at the supermarket

now i am totally used to it, even tho i get hate-mail on the internet once in awhile, it just rolls over me

there is nothing quite as sweet as slipping into a fresh one--have scars all over and the paper just feels so much better than elastic + cloth--and it sure beats pee running down your leg when you're out in public! not to mention poop!

just wanted you to know that even tho we're just friends at a distance, there will always be people here at DD who are 100% down with your situation--sure came in handy when i needed it a couple of years ago

i see you love your plush toys too--they are my best frenz, i know that fur shur

your bud,

lamb

-_-

i have fought :mf_swordfight: all my life to do what i belived was right and was more like a adult than a kid when i was young now that i cant be a normal adult i find my self seeing docters :doctor: who tell me its not a good idea to get a job to the few that say i could

but most think im right and that its best i dont and there are those who bash :bash: my choices but i have a better idea who i am than thay do most of the time so i dont want to hear there bs :whistling:

i may be strong in many ways but im just me :thumbsup:

and i dont want to argue :argue: about stuff i want to be me

im strait but i have had gay freinds and as long as thay know i like girls and keep it as freinds its cool with me i have a beer with ya :beer:

as long as you respect who i am feal free to pm me and ill be happy to keep in touch and even meet you and have a pizza party :pizza:

listen to some music :band:

thanks for listing to me and replying

it make me happy to know some one is