LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Female Diaper Lovers Opinion Request

babycro

I was just wondering how many female diaper lovers, not adult babies, are in this community, and what is it about diapers that's a turn-on for you. For me, I absolutely love the feel of plastic on a disposible diaper. I also like the smell and feel of wearing a diaper. I've been trying to get in contact with other women who also just love diapers.

babycro

Please let me clarify if there is some confussion. The reason I am asking this is because the majority of females who are into this scene, that I have noticed, are primarily abs, which I think focuses moreso on emotions than diapers. I am just trying to get feedback from women who love wearing diapers, and why.

babycro

I understand what you're getting at, but I think you'll find that even the ab girls LOVE to wear diapers. Diapers are the major thing regardless of whether you're DL or AB. The things you describe about diapers that turn you on are also the things that turn us AB girls on. I can't speak for other ab women, but I discovered that I loved diapers long before I realized I had any AB leanings.

And there are a number of DL women on this board ... you just need to keep your eyes open. ;)