LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Trying Not To Hide So Much

hello you can call me doorset for now .

im a 26 yr old dude im strait and i like diapers

im disabled and have hide the fact i like diapers frome many ppl im eather to young or old

to be the way i am i was hurt in the army. for the longist time i could not talk to ppl bout likeing diapers in fear of ppl beaing mean to me and judgeing me for it .

most ppl that know i wear diapers some think its becouse of the injory to my brain and spine i have not told many ppl that i do it manly becouse i like them.

thanks for talking the time to read this i hope i can open up more and find a few freind here

Doorset

Welcome there Doorset, and fellow Buckeye. I too Have a spinal injury which I sustained while serving. Great to have you around. Don't worry about what people think, it's not that bad that they already know that you wear diapers, there's no need to expound on the reason. Just let the others like you for you and others like the gang here will know the real you too! Take care, Look forward to "seeing" you around the boards.

Welcome there Doorset, and fellow Buckeye. I too Have a spinal injury which I sustained while serving. Great to have you around. Don't worry about what people think, it's not that bad that they already know that you wear diapers, there's no need to expound on the reason. Just let the others like you for you and others like the gang here will know the real you too! Take care, Look forward to "seeing" you around the boards.

thanks for the reply

and i hope to have some fun here and can be myself