LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I Give It A Shot?

Hello I've recently had a growing urge to wear diapers, and i just had a few questions.

First of all if I don't go ahead and try it will my urge just grow stronger to the point whereI eventually just do it on my own?

and if I do start to wear diapers and try it out will I get addicted? and if I do will this a be a good thing?

and one more thing If I do try it out an stuff will this eventually lead to other urges lik becoming an adult baby? I kinda think the whole AB thing is a bit weird for ym taste but who knows what urges can do to you.

I don't really want responses that just tell me its my choice and stuff. I kinda want to be convinced or someone to push me to do it if ya know what i mean....

Hello I've recently had a growing urge to wear diapers, and i just had a few questions.

First of all if I don't go ahead and try it will my urge just grow stronger to the point where I eventually just do it on my own?

and if I do start to wear diapers and try it out will I get addicted? and if I do will this a be a good thing?

and one more thing If I do try it out an stuff will this eventually lead to other urges lik becoming an adult baby? I kinda think the whole AB thing is a bit weird for ym taste but who knows what urges can do to you.

I don't really want responses that just tell me its my choice and stuff. I kinda want to be convinced or someone to push me to do it if ya know what i mean....

Hi Ducklord,

It depends how strong the urge to wear them is right now, only you know this. My feeling is that if you have this urge now, it is unlikely to just go away if you ignore it.......I wouldn't say it will necessarily grow stronger, but it probably won't go away. If the urge is a purely sexual one (i.e. if the thought of it turns you on) then you can probably get them out of your mind (at least briefly) by ejaculating.

You won't necessarily become addicted because you tried them out, I mean you may try them and find you don't like it or get nothing from it. However, if you really enjoy them then yes, you will almost certainly carry on. It's difficult to say how much, because some of us want to wear them all the time, and some of us just every now and then. It depends on the individual. Is this a good or bad thing? It's not that black and white I'm afraid, many of us have a lot of fun with this, but there are also times when it brings us heartache. Most people have had both good and bad experiences with it.

Wearing diapers will not necessarily make you a AB (Adult Baby) as there are lots of people who just like diapers with no baby stuff, these guys are called DL (Diaper Lovers). To be honest, for most of us AB's it starts very early in life, far younger than you are and the urge to wear baby stuff is there pretty much from the beginning. Some of my fellow AB's may disagree with this, but I think that you would already know if you were an AB.

Good luck whatever you decide!

Beth

I completely agree with everything Beth said and couldn't have said it better myself. Now my urges came on when I was just younger than you are now. At first I wasn't really happy that I "had" to be an AB but then I did some research and realized I could either be a DL or an adult kid. And that's where I am now. I (for the most part) like to rp about the age someone is potty trained. I can still do most things myself and dress like I normally do (no onsies, etc) and it made me really happy!

Whater you decide, good luck!!

The only thing I can add is that you don't get "addicted" to diapers. It's a compulsive thing, and really works entirely differently from addiction. But enough technicalities.

I say go for it! Whether or not you like it, at least you'll know!

I've always wanted to wear diapers but never wanted to be a baby.

If you are just now getting the urges, it's hard to tell if you'll get addicted, but it may be a possibility.

My urges grew almost out of control the first time I had actually worn a diaper, because it felt better than expected.

Like AndB said, It's become more compulsive than addictive.

As far as turning into an AB?

I figure it just depends on the person.

I'll be a solid Diaper Lover for as long as I continue wearing diapers.

I dont even use my diapers for anything but to just wear em, like a pair of underwear. Other than wearing diapers every once in a while, I'm still the 24 year old wanna-be tough guy 24-7.

I'm in total agreement with Beth really, about everything i'd say. Mostly, i'd like to point out, my liking toward baby stuff began before my liking for diapers. I think i was maybe eight or nine. Pacifiers and bottles kept catching my attention. I was never big on sucking my thumb, and i'm still not; i perfer my paci. Then i moved on to pullups, then diapers, and now at 18 i'm a complete adult baby (even baby food included... yuck) at least twice a week. I'm not the 24/7 type.

In my experience, even the girly stuff comes at an earlier age. You didn't mention any of that, and it probably doesnt apply to you, but i think i dressed like a girl before i even began using my pacifier again.

I think you should at least try diapers. You may be a DL, without all the AB stuff. Or you may become fond of other baby stuff. Or you may not enjoy it at all, but at least you tried it. Personally, i got no satasfaction at all for wearing a pullup the first time (i was only like nine or something), only guilt. But the urge to wear them was still there so i never stopped. If you feel guilty the first time or think it's stupid or something... you might want to give it another shot if the urge comes back. Its an idea that takes a bit of getting used to... for me at least.

-Sophie

I don't really want responses that just tell me its my choice and stuff

Well, sorry about this, but that happens to be the truth--it is your choice. If you want to find out what they feel like, just get a bag of them and find out what they feel like already.

Diapers aren't illegal, immoral, or even fattening. They're certainly not addictive! The very worst you can say about them is they can be expensive if you go through a lot of them, sometimes they're smelly, and there's a smallish risk they might be embarrassing.

Well, sorry about this, but that happens to be the truth--it is your choice. If you want to find out what they feel like, just get a bag of them and find out what they feel like already.

Diapers aren't illegal, immoral, or even fattening. They're certainly not addictive! The very worst you can say about them is they can be expensive if you go through a lot of them, sometimes they're smelly, and there's a smallish risk they might be embarrassing.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

isn't it the truth!! I agree with most of what's been posted - Beth said it all very well, but I've got to say what she'd said about AB's is not universally true. I didn't start trying diapers until into my 50's and while I'm not 100% AB, I'm sitting here eating my sandwich and drinking from my bottle. I'll get out my paci later on because I'm in my office all by myself. Because I'm here, I can't wear my cloth diapers and my onesie - although my ATTENDS is covered by a nice cute babyish plastic panty. I've found myself slipping little by little into more AB tendencies.

Beth is right, I suspect, about most ab's and everyone here has pretty much told you it is not addictive...although maybe 'habit forming'...haha...

You've got to make up your own mind, but it really sounds like you have! Just swing by the local pharmacy, pick some up, slap one on, drink a bunch and let it happen. Then you'll have an answer or two for yourself. Go ahead...you KNOW you WANT to!

Go ahead...I double dog dare ya!!! (Is that what you wanted??)

Good luck and HAVE FUN!!

I guess my question is if I wear diapers will it eventually trigger me into an AB? meh I wanna be diapered really badly but if it's gonna lead to adult babyism....

Just what is it you imagine "adult babyism" to be? Some kind of evil curse or something?

Look dude. I'm an adult baby. And guess what? It's nice. I don't sit around all day saying, "Oh, woe is me, how I rue the day I first put on a diaper, for now I am doomed to an eternity of thumbsucking, and even worse, cuddling this ghastly, horrible stuffed bunny! Ah, weep for me! Far, far better that I had never been born, than have to wear this hideous onesie for the rest of my miserable, worthless days!" Sorry, no. I do the things I like to do, and only those things. I do them as much as I like to do them, and no more.

Try diapers if you want to; if you don't want to, don't. Ditto for any other baby stuff. Your job on this planet is to figure out who you are: If it turns out you're a person who's happy being an AB, then be one. If it turns out not to be your cup of tea after all, you'll figure it out. If you like some aspects but not others, then just do those bits. There's nothing wrong with any of these alternatives. Just be whoever you are in style. Do what you like, and quit agonizing about it.

I don't know if you are still reading this thread, but I just have a few comments to make.

If you've been thinking about it, on and off for awhile, eventually you should just give in, otherwise

it will just bother the hell out of you. For years growing up I had urges to wear diapers and I tried to

suppress them for a very long time- I told myself it was wrong, etc, etc, etc.... then I just stopped being in

denial and gave in. "Giving in" was about the best thing I ever did. Initially it wasn't all that wonderful

but once I got into better diapers I found the experience to be incredible and everything I had hoped it to be

and then some.

Will it "cause" AB tendencies? Maybe, maybe not. You might find some things from AB that you like

and others that you don't really have a use for. For example, I'm mostly a DL but I find comfort in sleeping

with a teddy bear and have even slept with a bottle nearby while diapered. I don't have any desire to play with

baby toys, pacifiers, or act like a baby, though.... everyone is different, though.

Will you become "addicted"? That I don't know. I think it is different for everyone, it depends on what

they want out of diapers, if you get my drift. For some people diapers are just about the way they feel when you

wear them, the sounds they make, the smell of a diaper or baby powder, etc. For some people it's using the diaper, for

lots of people its probably a combination of things. Further, some people like to wear them constantly, others from time to

time, others only when they sleep, etc. Everyone is different and also has different feelings about how often they want to be

diapered, etc. The only way to find this out is to experiment and see what you like and don't like.

Sometimes you might even find that your need for diapers will come and go. Whatever you do, if you enter a "no diaper" phase, don't

throw away you stuff... I think eventually, the urge does come back.

If you discover you do like diapers, whatever you do, don't try to beat yourself up about it. The sooner you can accept it

the better off you are. I think a lot of people spend too much time hating themselves for it and that doesn't accomplish much

of anything. I also did that when I started out but eventually I figured out that hating myself for it was stupid, and just accept t

as something I like.

Good idea drgdl. That's just what I'll do

Now as far as my questions go I might as well asnswer them for my predictions on how it's gonna be

I'm fairly certain I will enjoy wearing diapers.....a lot....considoring how anxeus I am to get into some.I guess I do see myself getting into the habbit of wearing them and I see myelsf as more of a long term person then just every once in a while.

And as far as AB tendencies go meh I'm not sure if ill getthem or not bt if i do then Ill obviously like it so theres no point in trying to stop it even if i dont like the idea of it now.

Now about getting diapers....I'm a bit stumped here I don't have a car yet nor can I drive brcause of some stupid colorblind law thing I can't get my liscense around here till im like 20 somthing any suggestions on how to get them. Tere is a dollar general about a mile away havent really checked it out in there but think there'd be a good chance of them being there?