LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence Support Groups

Hey all,

My doctor has started encouraging me to join support groups to help me deal with the 'stress' of being incontinent.

I recently joined a group for people that suffer from incontinence caused by the same reason as mine: Muscle atrophy.

Its really nice to know that I'm not the only one who is suffering from incontinence because of what seems like prolonged diaper use.

Most of the other members were formally residing in rehab centers, institutions, nursing homes, mental hospitals or other residential settings where they were put into diapers while they lived there evn though they were not incontinent mostly because the nurses did not want to help them get out of bed or because they were confined to their rooms and it was "easier" for the nurses.

Now they are no longer in these places but are suffering from incontinence. They have all had the same tests I've had but the cause like me is simply muscle atrophy caused by not excercising their muscles down there for years.

The group meets every Tuesday night down at out local clinic but we meet for some other events like barbecues, parties etc. on the weekends as well.

We are currently selling tee shirts to support our "diapers made me incontinent" campaign where we inform people about the dangers of prolonged diaper use with patients and the general public who are not incontinent.I've already made several friends in this group that I now meet with regularly. Its nice because we discuss our progress and plans to finally beat muscles atrophy and incontinence together. I feel a lot better now that I see that most of the other people are having the same difficulties as me and seeing little if any results from their kegel excercises either. It truly is a wonderful way to help me deal with the stress.

Anyone else in a support group too??

SImon

I have always found you're posts interesting as I'm fascinated with how you managed to loose all control. Did you manage to regain bowel control or are you still having accidents? I have researched sphincter musicle atrophy religiously because Its somthing I have always wanted to achieve and from what I understand its very hard to become incontinent from wearing diapers all the time so I guess you must of been very determined to become incontinent. Do you dribble all the time like you're bladder never fills, dose it come right out. How dose it a affect you day to day living.