LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Love For Diapers Came Out

Happy to hear that she is taking it well and is taking time to learn more about it on her own. With anything in a relationship that you want to work open and honest communication is sooo important and it's great that you are talking. I really hope that she becomes more comfortable with it as it's a part of you, and it makes life so much easier when you can have full acceptance :)

My I told my daddy about 2 months after I met him (about 7 years ago), he was the first person that I had ever told in person and we were only friends at the time. The way that I told him was I had him read an article written about infantilism, I think it was written by Tommy. I told him that it was a very important part of me and he was accepting, but it took years before I felt comfortable regressing with another person around, even him. It actually took until last year before I was able to regress with people other than him around, I went to a brat party and just regressed to a little kid, still not AB. I had a wonderful time, we played games and had cookies and played with water balloons and water guns. We saw my Daddy smoking and thought he was on fire so I got all the other kids to come and help put him out with our water guns >:)

I know the regression/AB part of my story doesn't relate, but I'm just including it to show that it's taken us (mostly me) years to become truly comfortable being who I am. I was probably about 2-3 years ago when I started wearing diapers around Daddy and we started to explore the more Daddy/daughter relationship that we have now. It takes time, and patience but it's totally worth it.

I wear every night to bed and sometimes during the day on the weekends and Daddy diapers me, I have to take of the used and clean up after but he powders and diapers me. One thing, he never offered to diaper me, I had to ask him, but it was a long while after I started wearing around him before I did ask. Now it's part of our routine, I have a bath then he diapers me before bed.

I wish the best for you, always be true and honest and if she's the right person for you she will grow with you into accepting you as you are :)

*huggles*

Michelle

Well... my days dealing with Diapers have come to an end, Im afraid.

After coming home from work, I'd stay up, and shoot the shit with my GF til she left for work. Thats when I'd put the Diaper on and go to bed.

Before I started doing this, I have always had trouble sleeping, but when I started wearing diapers to bed, I would fall asleep in a matter of minutes.

Well, a few days ago, I returned home from work, and waited for her to leave, when we got a phone call from her workplace. A storm had rolled through and knocked out the power there, so she didnt have to show up for work.

We got to talking about how I seem to sleep better wearing one to bed, but since she was home, I wouldn't.

She told me that she didnt care what I did with them as long as I didn't anounce it, or walk around with nothing but a diaper.

So I went to bed wearing one. Woke up walked out of the bedroom wearing the diaper, shorts, and t-shirt, and she didnt seem to care at all. But had to change soon after that for work.

Then yesterday, she obviously has the day off because it's the weekend, and was in bed.

AS soon as I got home, I grabbed a diaper, shirt, and shorts for bed, took my shower, and went to bed with the diaper one.

We snuggled for a few minutes, or so, and fell asleep.

Woke up and it was the same story. She knew I had worn one, even came up to snuggle me, and rubbed my crotch area. She had to have known what she just touched, and didnt seem bothered at all.

But.... this morning I get home early, because it was my Early Night at work, she was just getting ready for bed.

(I forgot to mention that when she was very young, she used to get bad nose bleeds, so her mom gave her clothe diapers to put her face on when she goes to bed, so when she gets her nose bleeds, she wouldnt bleed on her pillows. But now she just sleeps better with one, which is totally fine. I have found myself doing the same a few times since we started dating.)

She desided to stay up, and we ran to the store to pick up a few things, and when we came back, I deside I was going to bed, while she was planning weither or not to go to bed, or stay up.

Well, Obviously, when I went to bed, I put a diaper on, and fell asleep. This when she came into bed, and noticed I had her clothe diaper, which she thought was cute, or something. I just gave it to her, and mumbled something about her having it ( I dont remember what I said, was still half asleep)

Thats when she said that we have more if I wanna grab one. Without thinking I said, "Nah, thats ok. I already have one."

Well, she didnt take it so well.

Things got awkward quick. I told her I was sorry, and that I would take if off, but she said I didnt have to. But the way she said it, it was just so I didnt get upset.

So I just got up, to grab my boxers, and she gets up to go to the bathroom.

After I had changed, I could see she was still feeling to awkward about me wearing diapers, so I asked her if she would like for me to just throw all of em away, and just forget about it.

All she tells me is that my feelings arent going to go away. But her body language was enough to make me feel like she had cought me having sex with my dad or something.... Obviously, I wouldnt, cause thats sick. lol

So, I believe I'm done.... I threw them all away, and told her that I wouldn't love her any less than I did before this, and that I was more worried that she'd go away than I was about the urgenot going away. I would just deal with it like I have my whole life.

I guess all I can say was, it was nice while it lasted.....

Thanks for all your support and advice.

You don't want something on your mind that much in a relationship to not be discussed ... this isn't the YOU-YOU-YOU show but you shouldn't have to hide what you want to talk about or heck, what you want to do.

Just don't force it and when the time is right, I guess the words will come out and a discussion will come of it. If it's important to you and your partner is important to you, then you should be able to figure out a balance.

You're a fucking laugh riot. I've been having sex for 20 years. You've been a virgin for 28. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Tell ya what sporto.......when your balls drop and you quit pissing out of what you believe to be a pubic hair,come back and talk shit. Until then,you're nothing but a piece of shit,hypocritical liar who's only real thrill in life is parading around in diapers to shock an unsuspecting public who probably feel just as sorry for you as you do for yourself. Here's a gun. :D Shoot yourself in the temple. Nice clean head shot. It'll help me skim the gene pool. Maybe you'd be better off going gay........better luck getting laid. :roflmao:

You're a fucking laugh riot. I've been having sex for 20 years. You've been a virgin for 28. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Tell ya what sporto.......when your balls drop and you quit pissing out of what you believe to be a pubic hair,come back and talk shit. Until then,you're nothing but a piece of shit,hypocritical liar who's only real thrill in life is parading around in diapers to shock an unsuspecting public who probably feel just as sorry for you as you do for yourself. Here's a gun. :D Shoot yourself in the temple. Nice clean head shot. It'll help me skim the gene pool. Maybe you'd be better off going gay........better luck getting laid. :roflmao:

Did I mention I was a virgin somewhere?...oops..how embarrassing...

I have thought about a clean headshot... the option comes near everyday..

Did I piss you off or something?..

Sawy..