LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incredible Dl Story In Local Newspaper

im3

I picked up the Brooklyn Rail, a monthly hipster paper about the arts, politics, and culture, in a nearby coffee shop and was browsing the articles when my eyes gazed upon the word "diaper" - shocked, I turned to the article and came upon perhaps the best written piece of AB/DL literature I have ever read. The story is a real page turner - this guy can write.

If there was such a thing, I'd nominate the article for the AB/DL Pulitzer. A MUST read!

www.brooklynrail.org/2008/06/fiction/ulysses-3

I picked up the Brooklyn Rail, a monthly hipster paper about the arts, politics, and culture, in a nearby coffee shop and was browsing the articles when my eyes gazed upon the word "diaper" - shocked, I turned to the article and came upon perhaps the best written piece of AB/DL literature I have ever read. The story is a real page turner - this guy can write.

If there was such a thing, I'd nominate the article for the AB/DL Pulitzer. A MUST read!

www.brooklynrail.org/2008/06/fiction/ulysses-3

Odd story to say the least, in my opinion. Though I may not have enjoyed its storyline, I must admit the writing was an exquisite example of true prose.