LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Room Mate Needed Southern California

Hi Everyone.

I have an ABDL friend who is looking to share an apartment or home and looking for a room mate in Southern California. He is looking for something in the Los Angeles/Orange County areas.

He can not be reached via the boards as adult sites are locked out of his internet service.

Please email him directly at piercedarrow_107@yahoo.com if you are looking for a room mate or have a living situation available.

Thanks and stay Pampered

SoCalAB

Hi there

He is a he and he is gay. I guess I should have mentioned that and he likes to play daddy too.

Id definitely be interested if your friend was female wanting to move to socal.

"Id definitely be interested if your friend was female wanting to move to socal. "

hahahah and guys wonder why there aren't more females active on the sites!!!!!

case and point

"Id definitely be interested if your friend was female wanting to move to socal. "

hahahah and guys wonder why there aren't more females active on the sites!!!!!

case and point

Trust me, I never wondered. I couldn't blame -any- girl for hiding, I yell at my girl, friends, as in friends who are girls, all the time for even giving our their real names online >_< But then, maybe I'm just overprotective because I see the way guys can act on sites like this. -le sigh-

On subject, nothing wrong with a guy roommate, I live with 2 other guys as it is right now, but I don't think finding a roommate should ever be sexual by nature, very bad when rent comes around XD.