LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Golf Game

Hi diaper lovers.

I wrote this story Sunday afternoon after a grueling day of golf. I enjoyed writing this story for my Mommy Sara. She read it and told me to share it with all my other Adult Babies on DD. Mommy Sara is more to me than just my mommy. Shes my new special friend that lives on the West Coast. I hope to be visiting her before the year is out. If you read some of my new stories you know that's not her real name but she is a member of DD. I think its a very sweet and funny story about my Mommy Sara and I. I hope you like it and remember I'm a baby and I would like feed back.

THE GOLF GAME

I got up early this morning and let Mommy Sara sleep a little longer because it was Sunday. I was up early because I was going to pitch and putt here in my neighborhood.

It’s been very hot here in New York 90+. I should have checked the temperature before I decided to put my diaper and plastic pants on. I love leaving my house in my diaper lately because I know that Mommy Sara will be there to give me a change and get me all cleaned up.

I thought to myself before leaving how hot could it be at 7:30 am? I was running a little late so I hurried to get dressed. I enjoy wearing my diaper when I go out to play golf because I don’t have to look for a bathroom or a tree.

When I left my house and opened the front door. I felt how hot and humid it was outside. I knew I made a mistake by wearing my diaper but I was going to be late and thought I could handle it.

I manage to get there on time and started my round of golf with not to much trouble. By the 8th hole I was looking for a tree to hide behind not to pee but to remove my diaper and plastic pants.

I was wet from peepee and from sweat. My pants were wet, my socks and my shirt were wet. I was very uncomfortable to say the least.

I managed to finish my round and headed for the bathroom inside the club house. This is a (unisex bathroom). I was so hot and miserable that after I closed the door I started taking my cloths off. I took my pants off and let them fall to the floor. I took my plastic pants off (the snap type) and put them into the sink so I could rinse them off before I left.

I un did the tapes and pulled the diaper off and threw it into the trash as I shuffled my feet over to the sink. I pulled a bunch of paper towels from the rack, wet them and started to wash my diaper area to cool it off and to clean my peepee off.

The cool water felt so good in between my legs. I washed out my plastic pants and shook them out. I put them on the hook of the stall and started to pull my pants up but when I bent down I heard the door open and a female voice yell out “I’ll be right out Alice I have to pee”.

I tried to get up and pull my pants up but I was standing on them. When I pulled them up my hands slid off my waste band and they fell back to the floor. When I got up I saw an older lady in the mirror as she walked in. She was a little taller than me with grey hair maybe my age. I froze and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

“OH MY” the lady said with a giggle”. “I’m sorry young man the door was unlocked so I thought the bathroom was empty”. She turned and started to leave but before she left she said “cute hinny young man”.

I was mortified. I quickly picked my pants up and zipped myself up and started out the bathroom. She was waiting for me on the other side of the door. I walked out and said “sorry”. She said “I’m not”. “You just made my day” and giggled.

I was about five feet away from the bathroom as I heard her yelling “little boy, little boy are these yours” she asked? I looked back and she was waving my blue plastic pants with the little teddy bears on them. A tomato couldn’t have been as red as my face was.

I walked back to her with my head down and reached for my pants. She pulled them away and said “if you need help putting these back on little one I could help you”.

I reached for my pants and said no thanks and walk out the gate to my Jeep. I started the engine and turned the AC on full force. The cool air of the AC felt great on my red face.

I sat there for awhile and cooled off before I headed back home.

Mommy Sara always told me to be careful when I’m wearing my diaper out in public. She also warned me that hot weather is not a good time to be wearing a diaper and plastic pants. She also told me to always lock the door or the stall I was in when I use the bathroom and I have my diaper on.

When I got back home Mommy Sara was making our usual Sunday breakfast. “How was your game honey”? “Did you do well today” she asked as I closed the door.

“I did OK” I replied as I walked into the kitchen and gave her a little kiss on the cheek. I went over to the frig and took some OJ out. I gave the carton a little sip. “JERRY” I heard Sara yell! “How many times do I have to tell you to get a glass if you want to drink something”?

“Sorry honey” I said as grabbed for a glass.

“It must have been very hot out there today” she said. “Your backside is soaked”.

“Yes it was” I replied.

“Come sit down and eat your breakfast” she said. “When you finish I will change your diaper and give you a nice cool bath”. “Would my baby like that” she asked?

“Yes mommy” I said in return.

I thought to myself I wonder if she will say anything about why I don’t have my diaper or plastic pant on when she goes to change my diaper.

I sat down and ate a great Sunday morning breakfast, which contained coffee, eggs, bacon and cinnamon rolls. I was stuffed as I got up and cleaned off the table.

Thank you for that great breakfast Sara. It really hit the spot. I gave her another kiss this time on the lips and headed for the bedroom. She finished her tea as she got up from the table and put her cup in the sink.

“OK now lets get you changed before your get a rash for being so wet” she said as she walked behind me. She reached me just as I was turning into our bedroom. When she got close to me she gave my hinny a little tap. Smack on my bottom.

She must have felt something because she stopped me in mid stride by holding my shoulder.

“What’s this” she said? She grabbed the waste band of my pants and pulled them back. She looked in and saw my naked hinny. “Where is your diaper and plastic pants" she asked?

“Well a funning thing happen at the golf course” I said with a giggle.

“Do tell” she said without a little giggle.

I turned to her and explained what had happen. She was not happy. “How many times do I have to tell you about being careful when you wear your diaper out in public” she asked? “I know I told you before that I’m not a hurting mommy but when you don’t listen to me it makes me angry”. “I told you before about using a glass when you want to have a drink”. “I warned you also about making sure the door or the stall were locked when you are in a bathroom”.

“It seems to me that some little one needs to understand that when mommy tells you something you listen".

Mommy sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me in front of her. I had no idea what she was doing because she never wanted to spank me. She pulled my zipper down and my pants fell to the floor. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me over her lap. “Now my little Baby Jay I will give you something to remember the things I tell you” she said as I was lying over her lap.

Her first smack stung. After that she was gentle and after each spank she gave me she would rub my tushie. All in all she gave me about 10 smacks. The only one that really stung was the first. I could hear her giggle after each smack to my tushie.

After the last one she said “well I would have to agree with the lady”. “You do have the cuties tushie”. She helped me up and continued to remove my shirt. Mommy sat me down on the bed and helped me take my shoes and socks off.

When she helped me to my feet I kissed her passionately. I promised to listen to her in the future.

“You better” she said. “Or next time I will not be so forgiven”.

“Yes mommy” is all that I said as we walked into the bathroom. I stood behind her as she filled the tub with Luke warm water. When the water was almost to the top she told me to get in and behave myself. She reached under the cabinet part of the sink and took some baby toys for me to play with. “You play for a while so I can do the dishes” she said. She bent down and gave me a kiss on the lips. She told me she loved her baby Jay and her boyfriend Jerry.

I felt so warm and loved and told her I loved her too.

If you like it I will continue it..........

Cute.. very cute :) you and your mommy love each other very much.

mommyluv

Thank you mommyluv. Mommy Sara takes care of me and I take care of her. If you know what I mean.

Baby Jay NY

Don't see the need to continue. Sorry LtBaby. I thought it was a cute story.

Sooo I will not be continuing. Nor will I be adding any more stories. I will be sending all my stories to mommy Sara. I will be more than happy to post on those stories that are will written with a great story line.

Baby Jay NY and out.

• 4 weeks later...

do have more stories you would like to share with us?

LtBaby, I have plenty of stories but there is no need to post anymore. You always tell me if you like the storys I wrote. But your one of hundreds that read it.

Baby Jay NY