LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok I Am Off My Meds Again

Guest dodgedart

Guest dodgedart

Well I tried the vesicare and others the docs gave me but they made me sick.

To me walking around sick and still having problems here and there. Yes it gave me lots of control but still had smaller acidents here and there. So not 100%

So I still had to wear

Or I would take a chance and lie to myself take the meds and think I could go out without a diaper,

Only to one day make it and antoher day this netted me wet pants when out with the wife ect.

So I am off the meds and 100% back in diapers and fealing fine.

Ok I know this realy does not matter to you but i had to tell someone LOL and I can't open the door to my home and yell out screw it! It is diapers for me..

Heres a question kinda...{ maybe just a statement but wanted an opinon}

When I went to the docs they tested me a few ways and said i have Urge/over active bladder.And said i was fully voiding

What realy drives me nuts is:

When I do make it to the bathroom in time and do 100% void.{acording to the docs i am} short time afterwords I still have that fealing that I have to go....

Before when I was undiapered I had to run back to the bathroom or feal as though i was going to wet my pants.This made me very very uneasy...

This is what brought me back to diapers 100% with them on it is great to think ok if ya do go screw it ya have it covered and be able to relax.

Ok that was the statement part heres the question does that sound normal for Urge/over active bladder?

DodgeDart,

Thanks for your post. According to my doctor there's nothing physically wrong with me, but like you, I often have the urge to continue peeing after a full void. Sometimes I'll leak a bit, too. This is what keeps me in diapers. I've never had any desire to use the incontinence drugs - I don't think they'd make that much difference and come with some awful side effects.

Know that you're not alone in this. I'm glad you've come to acceptance.

Well I tried the vesicare and others the docs gave me but they made me sick.

To me walking around sick and still having problems here and there. Yes it gave me lots of control but still had smaller acidents here and there. So not 100%

So I still had to wear

Or I would take a chance and lie to myself take the meds and think I could go out without a diaper,

Only to one day make it and antoher day this netted me wet pants when out with the wife ect.

So I am off the meds and 100% back in diapers and fealing fine.

Ok I know this realy does not matter to you but i had to tell someone LOL and I can't open the door to my home and yell out screw it! It is diapers for me..

Heres a question kinda...{ maybe just a statement but wanted an opinon}

When I went to the docs they tested me a few ways and said i have Urge/over active bladder.And said i was fully voiding

What realy drives me nuts is:

When I do make it to the bathroom in time and do 100% void.{acording to the docs i am} short time afterwords I still have that fealing that I have to go....

Before when I was undiapered I had to run back to the bathroom or feal as though i was going to wet my pants.This made me very very uneasy...

This is what brought me back to diapers 100% with them on it is great to think ok if ya do go screw it ya have it covered and be able to relax.

Ok that was the statement part heres the question does that sound normal for Urge/over active bladder?

Umm, how much comes out if you pee again? Sounds like you may not be emptying completely. If it's only a little, you could wear just a pee pad.

I'll get that feeling of needing to pee again if I have pooped hard, thus manipulating the prostrate. Also, how concentrated is what comes out? That could also be the irritant.

Sorry about the bad drug trip..