LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tips Tips

This mommy kitty needs some tips about how to make her lovely baby happy?

I need original tips:D

We already sleep with me holding him like a mommy protecting her baby, we go shopping for baby items and I give him baths, treat him like a baby (telling him what to eat, tell him bedtime stories and sing lullabies)... so I need some more spicy tips:D

thank youuuuuuuu

So, I don't know how interested you into the fetish. But I love Punishment. You can give him corner time for being bad. Spankings, and possible enemas.

You could go get a bib, and feed him his dinner, using the air plane technique, and treating him like a baby.

You could also say, you won't change him, but that kind of punishes you both

I personally like to just be diapered and sit in the bed.

So, I don't know how interested you into the fetish. But I love Punishment. You can give him corner time for being bad. Spankings, and possible enemas.

You could go get a bib, and feed him his dinner, using the air plane technique, and treating him like a baby.

You could also say, you won't change him, but that kind of punishes you both

I personally like to just be diapered and sit in the bed.

A spanking seems nice... poor baby:p I'm a very naughty mommy ahahah... but enemas: Nooo! just by thinking of it, it hurts me! ahahah

thanks for the tip;)

• 2 months later...

i like to be forced to do things. make him clean the house, do chores, and if your feeling evil and hes been bad make him wear panties and insult him:) make him give you an orgasm and he doesnt get one or his is in his diapers. make him do all sorts of fun stuff. take him in public with diapers under his clothes and lift his shirt a little every once in a while. or talk openly about it in public, make him talk to you about it also:) i travel alot so my wife packs a few diapers for me and makes me wear them and we have great phone sex.