LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello! I'm New Here... Meow

Hi there!!

I'm Kitty and I'm a very recent mommy:) And I'm proud to say I'm the mommy of the most beautiful and sexiest (adult) baby in the world, some of you might know him as Necare: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showuser=6240

I didn't even knew about this fetish before I met him. And when he told me I wasn't shocked... I was very curious (you know kitties and curiosity always walk together :P ). So my dear baby kindly introduced me to the ways of a AB and how a mommy should be... so here I am:) I don't know if I can say I am in total a mommy, but I AM A MOMMY FOR HIM. Because I love him very much... and I would do anything to make my baby happy and smiling all day. And no, it's not a pressure to me... I enjoy it a lot:)

What more can I say about me? Oh well I've lived in a lot of places already, but now I am living where I like to be: UK. I love photography, writing, reading and music (METAAAAAAAAL - it was what brought me and Necare together as well, so yaay).

Don't know what else to say, but hope I can talk to some of you, and well some tips would be nice as well:)

Thank you,

Kitty =^.^=

Welcome you shall be my dear, sweet mommy! Hope you will have fun here, baby is so happy that you have joined the diapered ones!!!! Love you very much! :wub:

I LOVE YOU TOO yummy baby! ehehe now that I joined I want to do a lot of these: :P

:rolleyes::whistling: ihihih