LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers For A Evening Gown

Guest amandalu

The FAP,FAP,FAP is in reference to anal sex. It's the sound you hear from your partner's balls slapping your ass as he fucks it.....I've had some good FAP sessions over the years. I'm trying to convince my current girlfriend to let me buy her a strap-on so I can have her fuck me with it.

The first time I saw it was in a naughty webcomic, and it was the onomatopoeia for masturbation--never gay sex.

Your prom is in June? Just how far into the summer does your school keep you? Yikes...

If you're not a very heavy wetter, I'd go with a Poise Panty--they're very trim, quiet and discreet, plus they look like regular underwear at first glance. I'm a voice major, and I have lots of experience with formalwear. A lot of gowns have some kind of tulle underskirt attached that rustles a lot when it brushes the outer skirts. Tafeta, shantung and other prom-type fabrics make a lot of noise, especially if you have a full skirt with big billows of fabric brushing against each other. A full skirt will also hide the bulk of the diaper.

This wouldn't have been an issue for me at my high school formals...I wore a very full crinoline one year, and another year I had a large bustle.

Do go floor length--it's kind of sad and irritating to see the skirts creeping up, and even pants becoming the norm at prom nowadays. Prom is supposed to be romantic and FORMAL, not SEMI-formal.

This may be a bit taken with a bit of cheek but I think you know the best diaper is the one you feel comfortable in. Honestly, wear what you want to wear if your peers know of your diaper wearing. If not, then consider the cloth backed diapers (yuck) as the optimal alternative. Also, take a step back on the absorbancy line (ie: 4 instead of 5, or ultra instead of super, etc) as the padding will be a bit less noticable.

Smiles,

Palm Tropyx!

The FAP,FAP,FAP is in reference to anal sex. It's the sound you hear from your partner's balls slapping your ass as he fucks it.....I've had some good FAP sessions over the years. I'm trying to convince my current girlfriend to let me buy her a strap-on so I can have her fuck me with it.

LOL! This thread really is full of win. You had better go over to fark.com and tell the people who have been using the "fap fap fap" term for years in reference to all the girl pic threads and such that they are the gay :P

Ind

LOL! This thread really is full of win. You had better go over to fark.com and tell the people who have been using the "fap fap fap" term for years in reference to all the girl pic threads and such that they are the gay :P

Ind

I'll go check out Fark tomorrow night when I have a night off :D

If you go with a cloth-backed diaper, plastic panties will protect your dress against anything that "sweats" through the cloth. Plastic pants are very, very quiet nowadays.

• 3 weeks later...