LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everyone!

Thank you guys for letting me join the group. I'm a AB/DL and wear diapers everyday. I wear them because I want to and not out of necessity,[Well not for now} I would love to talk with others and share day to day activities. My IK is 2 to 3 and is a very spoiled brat and generally gets what he wants. He does have a Mommie but she doesn't play with him as much as he would like, but he manages. Once again Thank you guys for letting me join and I hope I can contribute to this group as much as I get from it. I gotta go change LJ now, he's soaking wet and is fixing to get our big boy pants wet. Talk to ya'll later.

JT&LJ :rolleyes:

welcome to the potty Oppps I mean party

WOW....Guys and Girls! THANK ya'll SOOOOO much for all of the welcomes. I pwomise to not throw bery many tantrums, cause I don't need anymore spankings, THEY HURT! This is a WONDERFUL place to be and fun to talk with others. I hope to get to talk to a whole buch more or my new fwiends! I gots to go change before I get my big boys pants wet. Thanks again everyone for welcoming me with open arms. Oh yeah, I like to share my toys too if anyones wants to pway sometimes, I even gots an extra new sippie cup I will share.

LJ

:rolleyes:

Thank you guys for letting me join the group. I'm a AB/DL and wear diapers everyday. I wear them because I want to and not out of necessity,[Well not for now} I would love to talk with others and share day to day activities. My IK is 2 to 3 and is a very spoiled brat and generally gets what he wants. He does have a Mommie but she doesn't play with him as much as he would like, but he manages. Once again Thank you guys for letting me join and I hope I can contribute to this group as much as I get from it. I gotta go change LJ now, he's soaking wet and is fixing to get our big boy pants wet. Talk to ya'll later.

JT&LJ :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Welcome,i am fairly new too,i would enjoy sharing day to day activities with you.

post-18391-1212614749_thumb.jpg

post-18391-1212614749_thumb.jpg