LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Babies!

Guest LOSTinDiapers

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I just wanted to come by and introduce myself. I'm 25 years old and have been back in diapers off and on since my first semester of college, but I've wanted to wear them since I was potty trained. My favorite diapers are Abena X-Pluses, Bambino Bianco, Attends, and Secure X-Plus.

Hello Lost,

Welcome to the community. I've met a few very nice people here and I hope you meet them too soon.

It's a good place to be, and I've like it so far; although there are a few bad people here who have spoilt it a little recently. Thus the chatroom is blocked to anyone (like me) whom is neither a baby banker nor verified 18+.

Hope to see you soon.

Lucylastic.

I just wanted to come by and introduce myself. I'm 25 years old and have been back in diapers off and on since my first semester of college, but I've wanted to wear them since I was potty trained. My favorite diapers are Abena X-Pluses, Bambino Bianco, Attends, and Secure X-Plus.

i'm glad you found DD al I can say i snap execpt for that I am 33 and i have have not tried bambino yet .

Guest nightnurse

Welcome to dailydiapers lostindiapers. Take off your coat and shoes and take a seat on the spongebob beanbag *hands you a bottle of chilled milk* Welcome and please make yourself feel at home.

Loves

Nursery