LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tranquility Or Molicare

Yea. Depends aren't the best out there. I wear Molicare Super Plus and have no complaints. They are very absorbant and the tapes are pretty good. Some members here have had problems with them coming unstuck, though. I've never tried Tranquility ATN, so I can't tell you much about those.

Molicare holds a bit more than the ATN

The ATN is a slimmer fit design with lots of jell inside, they swell up very nicely.

ATN's and moli's have about the same tapes with the Molicare having a very wide bottom tape { wish all diapers had tapes this size in 4 positions }

ATN's are white Moli's are purple,

Molicares have a wider crotch area and just feel bulkyer.

Still my favorite is .................. Secure Personal Care Secure X-Plus Between the 2 in thickness, as or more absorbant than the Molicare, Bulletproof tape landing area that allows multiple re tapings and I mean way more than just 2 or 3, Plastic covered, front and rear waistbands. All around one of the best diapers hands down. { In my own mind atleast }

http://securepersonalcare.com/store/index....=product_finder

:fish_h4h:

<snip>

Still my favorite is .................. Secure Personal Care Secure X-Plus Between the 2 in thickness, as or more absorbant than the Molicare, Bulletproof tape landing area that allows multiple re tapings and I mean way more than just 2 or 3, Plastic covered, front and rear waistbands. All around one of the best diapers hands down. { In my own mind atleast }

http://securepersonalcare.com/store/index....=product_finder

:fish_h4h:

Hunter:

Of course, it DEPENDS....but I do like my Secure Personal Care diapers, plus or Xplus. XPlus are a bit on the thick side, especially in the large Xplus. But I also have Depends around, since it takes time to get anything from the internet. When I'm wearing a Depends "Fitted Maximum Protection", the way I make it work is to get a Serenity/Tena ladie's pee pad, ultimate absorbency, and stick that in the front.

Not that Molicare isn't famous, though I think it clumps a bit easily, or that Tranquility ATN isn't a good diaper. You have to try them out and see how you feel.

Dill Pickle

I keep Depends around because they're easy to buy almost anywhere (I'm not shy about buying diapers or bedwetting pads at Target or a supermarket, I am semi-incontinent and I don't see why I should be embarassed about a medical issue), but I prefer Molicare diapers for overnight or if I'm going on a long car trip or something where I might not be able to change frequently. The Depends are comfortable but not terribly absorbent, IMO - I've tried both Molicare Super Plus and Abena XPlus and had no leaks even with bedwetting (when I tend to pee a lot and have little or no control depending on how awake I am). I haven't tried Tranquility but I have a DL friend who swears by them. I ended up choosing Molicare for my heavier wetting needs because they were super absorbent and I felt the lavender colour was "cuter" (obviously if you're looking at medical concerns only and not incorporating AB play into it, then looks might not be a factor).

Guest diapered67

I have tried Molicare super plus and they are good.... however can not comment on the other diapers. I will try anything once, I do have a bag of Molicare diapers on my shelf, however far too many Abena Bags and Attends outwiegh the Molicare for now....