LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tranquility Or Molicare

I prefer Molicare myself. They are good for wetting, they hold quite a bit and are comfortable. Can't tell you much about how good either are for bowl though. When I tried Tranquility ATN's I didn't think that the tapes were as good as the Molicares. Hope this helps.

Guest Sissy lil Lucy
I've not tried Tranquility, but I have to say I love Molicare! I know some people rate them up near the Abena.

I'm voting Molicare as well, I'd rate ATN's in just a bit under them. Moli's will hold whatever you aaaaaahhhhh, Throw at them? Pricey Yes but worth it.

Molicare holds a bit more than the ATN

The ATN is a slimmer fit design with lots of jell inside, they swell up very nicely.

ATN's and moli's have about the same tapes with the Molicare having a very wide bottom tape { wish all diapers had tapes this size in 4 positions }

ATN's are white Moli's are purple,

Molicares have a wider crotch area and just feel bulkyer.

Still my favorite is .................. Secure Personal Care Secure X-Plus Between the 2 in thickness, as or more absorbant than the Molicare, Bulletproof tape landing area that allows multiple re tapings and I mean way more than just 2 or 3, Plastic covered, front and rear waistbands. All around one of the best diapers hands down. { In my own mind atleast }

http://securepersonalcare.com/store/index....=product_finder

:fish_h4h:

Molicare holds a bit more than the ATN

The ATN is a slimmer fit design with lots of jell inside, they swell up very nicely.

ATN's and moli's have about the same tapes with the Molicare having a very wide bottom tape { wish all diapers had tapes this size in 4 positions }

ATN's are white Moli's are purple,

Molicares have a wider crotch area and just feel bulkyer.

Still my favorite is .................. Secure Personal Care Secure X-Plus Between the 2 in thickness, as or more absorbant than the Molicare, Bulletproof tape landing area that allows multiple re tapings and I mean way more than just 2 or 3, Plastic covered, front and rear waistbands. All around one of the best diapers hands down. { In my own mind atleast }

http://securepersonalcare.com/store/index....=product_finder

:fish_h4h:

So are Abenas even better than trnquility Abena Abri-form x-plus

Yes..

Diapers come in levels of quality.

Top of the line products

Abenas Abri-form x-plus, Molicare Super Plus, Bambino & Secure X-Plus

Just under them are the ATN's, Abri-Form Super, Molicare Super, Secure Care Plus Taped Briefs, Tena Supers

Just under them are Attends 10 Classics

Then Depends Overnites

Then the Lesser quality Store Brands

And Yes Folks I MISSED ABUNCH of brands and these opinions are mine alone as others will rate some higher or lower depending on things I can't control.

Good thread.

Glad to hear opinions from real incons.

Thanx.

Anondl

Glad to help out :thumbsup:

I have tryed alot of diaper types as I'm incontinent and a heavy wetter.

+ I'm still trying to find the perfect diaper. It hasen't been made yet, but I'm still hopefull.

Picture if you will a Secure X-Plus with a quieter tape landing zone, quilted inner liner, and about 10-25% more jell and filler, & inner threads to wick moisture further up the rear area to use more of what padding the diaper has.

COME ON DIAPER MAKERS !!!!!!!!! This product would sell like gold, {and be priced the same too <_< }