LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not So New Here... But Great News....

I have been lurking here for ages.... and I had sinus surgery 2 days ago. I guess it was the "happy" meds that did it but I decided to let my guard down and tell my parents about my diapers..... and the result was awesome. They were like.... so you like to wear diapers.....and why do you think we would have a problem with that???

anyways they were both completely understanding of me. Relevant and respectful questions filled the room and it felt really good to tell them.

we had a couple of laughs too.... and everything went well.

well hello mr h200420012

I guess thats probably one of the better ways to have it happen. even if it didnt go well, you would have been too out of it at the moment for a bad reaction to bother you much. Maybe thats how everyone should do it. suck down some nitrous oxide, and just let it out :-)

in all serious, congrats on it going well. sounds like you have some cool parents.

When my parent found out they thought i was a pedophile, and all they found was a bag of Abena X-Plus. Many arguments ensued, and they still even now suspect me of being a pedophile even though i have explained to them countless times me wearing diapers has nothing to do with children in anyway. But that aside, im glad all went well for you.