LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cvs Overnight Fitted Briefs

Does anyone know if the CVS Overnight Fitted Briefs recently got a new package design? I went to the store the other to try to pick some up and all they had was "cvs day/night fitted briefs". I am not sure if this is the same diaper or not and was just curious if anyone knew if they are the same with a new package. I'm looking for a cheap diaper that holds a lot, plastic outer covering for the crinkle, and really bulges when wet, but also have easy drugstore availability. Which is why I liked the cvs overnight fitted briefs so much. Anyone?

Walgreens, CVS, and Assurance (WalMart) are all cloth covered, and at least where I live, that's about all there is for national pharmacy chains. I wouldn't be surprised if Depends are your only option.

I couldn't believe that they have a new look. I know with the old ones they didn't work squat for me. I'm wondering now how these new ones will work for me. At this point I don't care if their cloth cause the Depends that I wear are cloth. I just wonder how much these CVS pullups hold.

Guest stright_locin'

i just got a pack of the cvs XL overnight brief and compared to the last pack i got they are bleached white and have slightly narrower tapes even though the bag looked the same as the old ones. however the smaller sizes had the new bag.

I tried CVS in the past and found that they worked ok but were by no means excelent. leaked at nigh a bit. I have not tried the newer ones and since Snugglekitty has shifted me to cloth for at home prob won't.