LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi From A Maine Baby

DannyDoo

Hi all.

I've been coming to dailydiapers for along time but have only recentl discovered these forums.

Quick bio: I'm 42, live in central Maine, have a loving wife who enjoys babying me (cuz she knows I love it), have 3 children who are all adults now, and am a follower of Jesus.

I enjoy building hot rods and have all my life. I enjoy reading, playing board games, and bicycling (both road and mountain).

I am very comfortable with the part of myself that is a big baby. I am open to talk to anyone about this side of my personality. I call it a part of me because it's not ALL of me. There's lots of grown-up things I like to do and lots of big baby things I like to do.

I have been to MANY AB/DL parties and get togethers and meetings with ABs and DLs. I really enjoy meeting others into the scene.

Although I have several close friends in my area (central Maine) as an adult, I'd love to have a close friend who is an AB or DL or Daddy or Mommy who shares similar interests with me and my Mommy (wife) that lived nearby. I think it would be great to hang out with people like that on a regular basis, whether we shared AB fun or other interests. How about you?

I look forward to talking with you all, sharing what we love so much on this site, and maybe getting to know you and building a friendship. If you'd like, email me at dannydoo57@hotmail.com.

DannyDoo

Archived