LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Yall !

hi yall im not sure what to say im 37 an i had a really bad time growing up the older i got the worse it got , somewhere along the line several years ago i discovered ageplay , and when im in that kid mode im as little as 2 sliding up to as old as ten. its really not a character. its part of who i am inside. no matter how old my ageplay sides get the love being taken care of like they were toddlers, which useally means diapers an lots of TLC an hugs.

In real life i dont wear diapers very often anymore , i was diagnosed with Post traumatic Stress Disorder in 2002 , an for some time while recoverying from that emotional breakdown i had problems with day an nite wetting, before that it was something i was into an wore them when i could , it became different when i had to wear them everyday ! .

So far in my years online ive never really felt apart of any online community mostly due i feel im not really defined as into one thing or the other , i have a wide range of interests , for more than a few reasons ,

I look forward to getting to know everyone and giving my innerkids a chance to play ...

hi yall im not sure what to say im 37 an i had a really bad time growing up the older i got the worse it got , somewhere along the line several years ago i discovered ageplay , and when im in that kid mode im as little as 2 sliding up to as old as ten. its really not a character. its part of who i am inside. no matter how old my ageplay sides get the love being taken care of like they were toddlers, which useally means diapers an lots of TLC an hugs.

In real life i dont wear diapers very often anymore , i was diagnosed with Post traumatic Stress Disorder in 2002 , an for some time while recoverying from that emotional breakdown i had problems with day an nite wetting, before that it was something i was into an wore them when i could , it became different when i had to wear them everyday ! .

So far in my years online ive never really felt apart of any online community mostly due i feel im not really defined as into one thing or the other , i have a wide range of interests , for more than a few reasons ,

I look forward to getting to know everyone and giving my innerkids a chance to play ...

Wow.....and you thougt you'd have trouble. This is a great introduction, and again welcome to our world, you are very welcome.

It was an absolute pleasure chatting and laughin with you yesterday, and I hope there's much more of that to come.

If you want to know why I am the way I am, then please read my profile.....that should also explain why a few members of the cummunity who shall remain nameless (yeah right, katiekat, kittykatie, smarti, kris, dragonfox, babylex and babyfett) usually tickle me at every given opportunity.

Looking forward to more fun.

Baby Tickles :roflmao: