LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Second Life

thekid1

just wondering how Meany of us diapered furs and non diapered furs from daily diapers use it.

*grin* I DJ'd at Cub Conclave/Fur dungeon around two years ago...ish.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble with it got any ideas why?

Because it's Second Life :P

Seriously, SL is riddled with bugs. Still. You can lose all your items, the app will crash, you can't teleport to places you should...

... and that's a good day. (Okay, joking there).

Guest Perregrine87

Is it supposed to send you an e-mail or something after you create an account? Because I've tried to create an account and nothin . It's as though they are stupid. Also I almost forgot to mention this do you actually have to pay to get on

*giggle* I'm on SL... You can look me up if you like ^_^ I'm one of three names...

Sionnach Goodfellow (Main/land owning account)

Ukefox Fall (Alt, not on often, diapered)

Ukefox Rieko (Alt, may become main soon, on very often, diapered baby slave/pet)

^_^ Have fun :wub:

• 1 month later...

I'm not a fur, but I am caretaker to several furs, including my daughter, and two grandchildren in SL.

Ahhh, the family tumbleweed of SL. :)

Jenny, aka Gennifer Meredith

I was on all the time until my desktop computer died....thus the boom of my attendance on here. I am a babyfur, and I'm a diapered baby fox in SL. I normally go without the diaper when I DJ, though.

I love SL - but my family has fallen apart :crybaby:

I'm a diapered kid - non-fur - (Grazer Sadofsky) and I'm looking for new family/friends!

Anyone can send me a PM and we can play next time I'm on :)

Guest Baby_brad

I'm a kid / teeny in game, Also mommyless right now after a disagreement, but I know several people from game (biggest being GaryAndJenny).hit me up BabyBrad Thor.

• 7 months later...

I was on all the time until my desktop computer died....thus the boom of my attendance on here. I am a babyfur, and I'm a diapered baby fox in SL. I normally go without the diaper when I DJ, though.

I remember you!

• 1 month later...

Thats a cute av flexi =^.^=

As for me im a canadian lynx fur, and a snow leopard. the canadian lynx is my AB/DL furry. and my snow leopard is my av for my owner in sl, im owned by a Gorean couple.

Baby_brad i love that av, i have a calico kitty that is my first av, its a cutey :D

• 2 years later...