LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Met Someone...

I know no one wants to hear this, but please don't put me down for it or anything. Anyway, I met this girl on a non-abdl website and we started talking a little bit more and before anything I kind of hinted her I had a secret about me. So, we were playing this scrabble game on-line on yahoo and I figured I'd give her hints about my fetish. To tell a long story short, I came to my senses and told her about diapers and all that jazz. At first I figured I wouldn't talk to her anymore, but suprisingly she said she thought it was going to be something a lot weirder. I was so relieved. Hopefully I can meet her in person someday. Sorry if I wasted everyone's time. It just puts a smile on my face knowing she is accepting of me and my interests, because I'd obviously be interested in hers as well.

I know no one wants to hear this, but please don't put me down for it or anything. Anyway, I met this girl on a non-abdl website and we started talking a little bit more and before anything I kind of hinted her I had a secret about me. So, we were playing this scrabble game on-line on yahoo and I figured I'd give her hints about my fetish. To tell a long story short, I came to my senses and told her about diapers and all that jazz. At first I figured I wouldn't talk to her anymore, but suprisingly she said she thought it was going to be something a lot weirder. I was so relieved. Hopefully I can meet her in person someday. Sorry if I wasted everyone's time. It just puts a smile on my face knowing she is accepting of me and my interests, because I'd obviously be interested in hers as well.

Not a waste of time at all! Glat to read situations where someone has found a GF either casual or serious and that they are somewhat accepting of your diaper desires! Good for you!

• 4 weeks later...

I recently told another person about liking to wear diapers.

i figured she might be o.k. with the whole thing because she had a liking of pee play (not sure if thats a term but if helps to describe).

I whispered it to her and she barely reacted. i was visiting her apartment recently and wanted her to change me so i risked it.

i was standing next to her when i asked her to do this but she told me to go lay down on her bed because thats easier she said.

felt really nice that she did that for me.

not sure i have said too much detail or what so i apologize if too much detail was included.

she also has said she might like to try playing with wearing them.

surprised me some.

i kind of always expect people to be grossed out or weirded out. i realize that im kind of stuck in negative assumptions of what will happen but . . .

She visited my apartment and i hadnt totally cleaned up my used diapers in my bathroom and i had a couple rolled up and taped but was seriously embarassed that i hadnt cleaned these up before she was there.

No serious complaints from her.

Sometimes, what you think is coming down the pipe is so off the mark from what actually happens.

nice to be wrong sometimes with my negative assumptions!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know no one wants to hear this,... Sorry if I wasted everyone's time.

It just puts a smile on my face knowing she is accepting of me and my interests, because I'd obviously be interested in hers as well.

Definitely not a waste of time. I know I can not discuss my interest in diapers with people around me, but I'm in a totally different place from you. I think it's great to hear this from you and from others.

We all have to realize what is true for us is not necessarily true for others here. Your truth is not my truth, sort of thing.

I wish you the best with this girl or with others. More power to those who can find a relationship where they can truly be themselves in all aspects of their life. Thanks for adding!

diaperpt