LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Daddy

Hello,

My name is Chuckles I am a very strict daddy. My name is ironic as I don't chuckle, laugh, smile or grin unless I'm very very pleased with my babies.

I believe in strict victorian style discipline and I have no qualms about dragging you over my knee, pulling down your nappy or diaper and spanking your bottom until it glows and the tears flow down your cheeks like waterfalls, whether boy or girl. I also will have no qualms training you if needs be, humiliating you or dressing you up like a silly girl if your a boy, or a little boy if you're a girl, or restraining you and immobilising you.

I will not put up with cheek in any way shape or form, neither will I put up with naughty children. I am a very strict Daddy and you will do as you are told.

On the other side of my coin I am very kind, loving and caring to those babies who behave and are polite.

You have been warned.

Chuckles. :badmood:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello grown up. I,m just a very sissy crossdresser who is in an imaginary world of being a 6 yrs old girl. I pretend i am kept in nappys/diapers all the time. I dont have a daddy, uncle, mummy or aunty. Guess you know if one brings the subject up the vast percentage of people look down on us as wierd and run a mile so friend etc are nigh impossible to find. I really do try my very best to be a good little girl and do as i am told but do understand that sometimes firm discipline is necessary(i can dream about it cant i?) Only just joined this site, its a lonely world out there. I wear sissy satin and lace dresses, sometimes bibbed rompers. Do hope i havent bored you, luvs and hugs xxx