LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Bed!

I sleep better with them on. I usually have terrible night terrors and when I am diapered I seem to not have them or have them less. Pardon the phrase for the DL forum, but when I got to bed diapered I sleep like a baby. ;)

~Brian

Sorry, I've never had a problem sleeping in a diaper, and have been wearing them at night for months, as part of night-untraining. I do have the problem of waking in the middle of the night with a bursting bladder and an erection, but I'm slowly working on that, too.

rub the erection slowly at first - then faster - an application of hand lotion helps. Soon the erection will go away.

Martypuppy :lol:

Hi, I find no problem sleeping in a wet or dry diaper, I have wet the bed a couple of times on purpose without a diaper and then gone to sleep but it took a while to get to sleep then. i actually prefer my diaper to be wet when i go to sleep as I don't have nightime accidents so this way I can always be assured of waking up wet. I like to wear a diaper either on it's own or under girl's clothes, either way I sleep just as well.

Now I prefer to sleep in nappies over 'normal' bed attire but did find initially that I woke up frequently during the night. Wearing nappies frequently at night soon got over that though and now wear nappies more often than not.

I was wearing a diaper for the first time in bed this night! It was exciting, but after two hours of sleep I woke up and took the diaper away. But I was fortunately able to sleep with it! I'm so happy :)

Guest Newph

I don't think I'd ever wanna fall asleep in one. Seems like something I'd like to be awake and enjoy (maybe because I'm a DL, who knows?).

-Newph

Back in my 20s when I first started wearing diapers to bed occasionally, I noticed that when I slept in diapers I would often sleep less--take longer to fall asleep and wake up much earlier--but feel just as rested in the morning as if I'd had a normal night's sleep.

These days I'm having a bit more of a problem, though. I've gotten to an age where my bladder sometimes wakes me in the middle of the night. You'd think it would improve the situation to have a diaper and just wet when I wake up... but the feeling of wetting is stimulating and exciting and brings me wide awake, then it's hard to get back to sleep afterward.