LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One, Two, Three

The three steps to voluntary and eventually involutary incontinence are these urges: " I gotta go! " The second is, " I need to go! " Third, "I'm goin". Then, once it starts, you can't stop it. Bowel incontinence is usually preceded with flatulence and cramps. However, it becomes harder to discern a movement from a fart as you progress through your regression. Wetting your pants is much the same. But learning to recognize these three steps and de-controlling them can be a vexom.

In sleep, you are infuenced by your sub-concious to a high degree. There, hypnosis has been a great tool for me. However, I have not had a major BM at night, unless induced by diarrhea. My waking hours have been the best/worst for me for BMs. And, these days, when the urge strikes, I have approximately two seconds to make it to the throne before it all pours out. Needless to say, I am totally dependent on diapers.

Hypnosis has helped me, greatly. But, you have to really want it, to get. Nowadays, I wake up with a soaked diaper. Every day. How or when I've wet, I know not. I'm changed into a dry one before beddie-bye. How could I be this wet? Musta....?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Archived