LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naughty Boy

I knew that I was in trouble when I was told that not only was I grounded -my usual punishment -but was going to be sent out of town to some distant relatives for the summer. My parents figured that a spell away from home would be best, away from my friends and bad influences as they saw it.

So at fifteen I was shipped off for the strangest summer ever.

As soon I arrived at Jo's house - she was a friend of my mother - I knew it was going to be a tough summer, although I did not know how tough.

She said for me to leave my bags in the hall as I would not be needing them and to follow her. So confused I did and she led me to her kitchen.

She pointed to a chair and said for me to sit and be quiet. Then she explained that I was going to be a good boy for her, do as I was told and she would start showing me how to behave right now.

She explained that she was going to have me undress and I was going to be caned. She explained that some discipline would work on me and was long overdue.

Then she produced a cane from a cupboard and said for me to undress myself and bend over the table.

I stood there frozen and she moved close saying that if I was not going to be obedient then she would have to do it for me! I watched in horror as she quickly stripped off my clothes, her hand slapping my backside as I started to pull away and she snapped for me to stand still.

So I did scared of her and with that began to remove my clothes. And when I started to complain I had a swift swat to the backside and was told to be quiet and soon I was down to my pants. No need for them anymore she said and soon they were off and I attempted to cover myself, ashamed at being naked in front of her.

She swatted my hands away and then I was hauled over her lap for the spanking of my life!!!

She only used the cane a few times, just enough to get me crying. Then dropping that she used her hand to warm my backside.

Crying like a baby she said as she let me up, and holding my arm she said that as I was acting like a baby then I was going to be treated like one. Then she said that I had been handed to her to be trained as I was out of control and when I was passive I would be allowed home, to be a good obedient young man.

Then she said it was baby time and I did not know what she meant, she smiled knowingly saying that I would soon find out. With that I was led up to my room. As she opened the door and I was pushed in, I found out exactly what she meant.

She must have known for a while that I was coming and planned this. The room had been decorated as a babys room. A large cot filled the room and a mobile hung above it.

Then I noticed the large low table. A foam mat covered it and she pointed to it, saying for me to lay down on the mat and I was going to be got ready.

So I lay down and my hands covering myself I watched as she began to prepare to baby me.

As I saw her open a pack of disposable nappies I blushed and she explained that I was going to be in nappies all summer, that when I needed to be changed I was to cry like a baby and she would change me. I could feel myself going red and started to speak.

She produced a dummy and said babies don't talk. With that it was pushed into my mouth and she said that I would get a spanking for each time I spoke and told me to lay quiet whilst she got her baby boy ready. She smiled saying that who knows maybe when my mother saw me after she had sorted out my attitude she might keep me as a little boy.

With that she moved my arms away saying for me to put my arms up above my head like a good little boy. I did blushing and she began to powder me and rub the talc in. I looked down and quickly looked away in shame seeing my bits all white and I was rolled over and felt relieved to be on my front.

The relief did not last long, she produced a wetwipe and began to wipe my bottom, then that was covered in talc and I was put back onto my front as she held up a nappy.

Soon my legs were raised and meekly I lay there as I was put into the nappy. Then as she pinned it, she smiled saying I was nearly ready and just my dry pants to go. A pair of plastic pants followed, as soon as I was in them she lifted me up and I could see myself in a full length mirror.

I cried in shame. She said I looked like a good boy and that I was due a bottle feed. With that she took hold of my arm and led me to the kitchen...

Once there she sat me down on a chair and said for me to stay put and keep my dummy in. I felt confused and ashamed, sat there in a nappy. I watched as made up a baby bottle of warm milk. Once it was ready I blushed as I realised that she was going to bottle feed me and was completely serious about re-programming my behaviour.

She smiled saying that a few weeks of being treated as a baby would get me ready and before long I would act like one. With that she took my arm and led me waddling in the thick nappy to her front room.

Then she sat herself down and I was soon put in her arms and she took out my dummy and expertly popped the bottles teat in and held the bottle up saying for me to be a good boy and drink it all up. Ashamed and beaten I did as I did not really wanting to argue and get another spanking and she rocked me as I lay there.

Thats a good baby boy she said and I blushed in shame as she said that aware that here I was a teen reduced to wearing a nappy! I sucked away wanting to get the bottle feed over and she smiled saying that I was a hunngry little boy and that she was going to make up some baby food for me and feed me!

Finally I finished the bottle and she smiled saying that after I had eaten she would give me another bottle. Then I was sat down, she put a teddy bear in my arms and the dummy back in saying to be good an to play with teddy and she would be just a few minutes.

I cried in shame, reduced to an infant by this woman but did not move knowing that I did not want anyone else to see me like this.

Soon she came back with a bowl and a spoon, I could see that she also had a bib. She explained that she was going to put that on me to keep me all clean and tidy!

As the dummy came out I started to plead that I would be good. She smiled saying that I would be good anyway and if I was not that I would be over her knee and spanked. That a while spent as a baby would get me trained and then I could be returned home a good and obediant boy.

Open wide she said and the first spoonful of baby food was put in my mouth. It tasted sweet and as soon as I swallowed she had the next ready. I pleaded to be let to feed myself. She shook her head saying that I had been acting like a baby and so I was going to be one.

She was going to bath me later and when nature took its course she would change my nappy! And so another mouthfull of baby food found its way into my mouth. I felt myself filling up, tears of shame and I ate on autopilot, opening my mouth when she held the spoon there.

Then it was done, the bib came off and she said it was nearly time for beddy byes. She soon produced a pair of childrens style pygamas. I thought for a second that she was going to put me into them but smiling she said that a little boy had to have his bath before bedtime.

She held them in one hand and with the other led me awkward and waddling in the nappy up to be bathed. She soon ran the bath as I stood there connfused and ashamed. Then when she decided that there was enough water she turned to me and said lets get you out of that.

Soon the nappy was off and I was led to the bath, I paused not wanting to get in and a mild slap from her on my still sore bottom reminded me of who was in charge. I swore to escape and decided to go along with her for now. So I stepped into the bath and sat down.

My hands clasped tight in front of me. Silly baby she said, no point hiding from me, you might as well get used to it. She explained that I would be chaged at least twice a day, more if I needed it! Plus my baths, each morning and evening. Then after a pause she smiled and said who knows I may even decide to put you into different clothes.

Finally she added and I am sure that in the first few weeks you will be a naughty boy and need a bare bottom spanking. I blushed and with that she took my arms saying hands on head and made me keep my hands there not even allowing me the modesty of hiding myself.

So I was washed, finally she let me stand up and then began to wash my private area saying that little boys needed to have a clean little man as she called it. As she run the warm flannel over it, I felt myself stir and blushing realised that I was getting an erection.

She said nothing and washed it, even though I was now fully erect and blushing. She let it go and said out you come. Then I was out of the bath and she began to dry me off.

After I was dry she said that I was coming along nicely and said I could put my arms down. I did and covered my erection that refused to go down!

She held the nappy and said for me to folow her and she would put that on me in the front room and I was to have another bottle of milk before beddy byes..

Taking my arm she led me to her front room, once there I was sat down on the seatee whilst she headed off to get me a bottle ready!

It did not take her long to return and I hated being naked here, yet still had an erection. She put the bib on me and taking my dummy out popped the teat of the bottle in and rested me in her arms.

She said that this must be a lot to take in, that it was hard for me to adjust but adjust I would. She smiled and said that she was going to rock me and talk to me like a baby whilst she did that. Her large arms held me, one around me and holding up the bottle.

The other slipped down and encircled my erection. Nanny will help you she said and I realised that she was goinng to bring me off by hand. My head was resting against her large bosom and I tingled as she took a hold of me. Poor baby she said. Cant leave you in a nappy all night like that.

I watched as she quickly brought me off and wiped me down, then before I realised it she had me back in a nappy with plastic pants to keep me dry and I was curled up in her arms for a sleep.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Babydoll, what a great first effort! But listen, kiddo; you gotta put your dialogue in inverted commas. It makes your writing much easier to read that way. Like; She asked, "What do you mean?" Get it?

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia