LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introducin....meeee !

Hiyas, all. Babyluv here. Just adding a few words of introduction from this new arrival

to the nursery. I hope to make as many friends as I can and learn more about the special

young at heart community that is Ab/Dl/TG. Or pick your initials, lol. Anyway I am glad to be

a new addition to this community and promise not to be too much a brat, or I know I be punished.

I do enjoy diapers above all, and sometimes fancy myself a life size walking talking drink and wet (sometimes

more) dollie. I am a sissy mainly but sometimes am a baby boy. Rest assured I respect any and all limits

and do not ask others to partake unless they are interested. I live in virginia with my Mommy for

9 years now, and we have 2 kitties. Thats some about me, what about u all ? :D

Hi babyluv,

Last night I didn't realise you were a newbie....wow that's great, welcome.

I hope we can have lots more fun in the chatroom for a long time to come. So keep coming in, I must warn you though I am a veritable chatterbox to the point of overwhelmingly sometimes, so if you want me to shut up for a minute just say so.

As you probably guessed last night I am also a micheavous little boy, at that naughtiness usually gets me into trouble with other members of the room (as you saw with katie) but I don't mind that, it's a lot of fun and katiekat's kinkier than she lets on.

Quick bit of info on me.

I'm male/39/UK, very happily married and a father of two very pretty little girls. I love my family and wouldn't want to do anything to hurt or endanger them. I also have a Labrador Retriever called Sam and he's as mad as a box of frogs, at least we have something in common.

I wear nappies for several reasons, not just because I like them and enjoy the security they provide. At night I have to because of Irritable Bladder Nocturia (IBN) which basically means I'm a bed wetter, any other time through choice though I do suffer with giggle micturition which means I pee when I laugh, I'm also very very ticklish (but I love it) which is also why the gang in the chatroom normally attack me. I know that sounds a bit weird but when I say very very ticklish I mean it, I giggle just by thinking about it, so the virual tickling I get in the chatroom is actually having an effect I can't control. But it's all the name of fun for me, there's is absolutely nothing perverted or sexualy I get from it, but I do love to laugh, hehehe.

My Mummy (wife) also loves the tickle me at every given opportunity, whether she wants to make me wet my nappy, or even if I'm not wearing a nappy she just wants an excuse to give me a spanking, or even if she just wants to render my helpless. So I tend to be wet most of the time.

I also write poems and stories which I post here. My story is my first ever so take a look if you want, it's in the stories forum and called "They Changed Me, Now They Change Me" let me know what you think please.

So if that's too much information, as I said I'm a veritable chatterbox when I get going.....can't help it.

Look forward to the fun,

Baby Tickles :roflmao: