LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Lil Bit About Me

Hi Everyone!

My Name is Karrissa, some people call me Kari though.

Im an adult baby, being born in the year 1987 i had a nice early childhood. great family and friends but i was a late trainer as i have been told by my mommy.

Everything was fine until one day after my 5th birthday my mommy and me were going shopping and was having loads of fun until someone decided they wanted to run a red light...... I dont really remember what happened but the next thing i remember was that i woke up in the hospital in bandages and casts, and to my surprise a diaper. I remember throwing a fit about wearing it then that is when my mommy and daddy explained to me what had happened. They told me that mommy and me was in a car wreak and i had severe bruising and some broken bones . Bruises and broken bones of course heal though. But they also told me that my bladder ahd been severaly injured and the doctors wasnt sure if it would grow and repair itself as my body grew. The doctors were afraid if they did surgery on it, that it would make it worse and wouldnt function at all.

So just being potty trained shortly before my 5th birthday, here i am just a few months of being 5, being put back into diapers needing them for the rest of my life.

My family was very supportive about it all, helping me change and all when i needed helped. My mommy changed me almost all the time as she felt it was her fault that I was this way now.

I look at it now as it was ment to be this way and look at all these other people out in public standing in line to use the restroom and stuff and just sit or stand thier happily smiling to myself that I dont have to do that... Public Restrooms YUK!!!!

Hi Kari,

It's nice to see someone dealing with their predicament in such a positive manner, some of us aren't that strong (me included).

I think it's also very good and necessary to laugh at yourself once in a while, it brings you back down to earth. You've made me chuckle, and I'll definitely look at the restroom queues in a different light now.

Personally I suffer with two ailments which require a nappy, Irritable Bladder Nocturia (IBN) which basically means I'm a bedwetter, and Giggle Micturition which means if I laugh to much I pee uncontrollably. I'm also very very ticklish, which is fine because I love to laugh and I love being tickled. I even giggle when I think about being tickled.

My wife and Mummy loves to make sure I laugh often by tickling me at every given opportunity, which means I'm wet most of the time. So do the friends and family I've found in the chatroom on this site.

I hope you come and play in the chatroom soon, it would be nice to see you there. They always tend to pick on me, everytime I enter the chatroom it seems to be open season on Tickles. It may only be a virtual tickling but it makes me laugh.

"For there to be a silver lining there has to be a cloud, but making that silver lining requires a golden sun." - Baby Tickles.

Hey I like that, I'd better write it down before I forget it.

Bye for now,

Baby Tickles :roflmao:

Hi karrissa, welcome to DD. Hope you settle in well and find many new friends to play with. We are all here for various reasons and we are here to support each other. Im a medic and ive been to serveral car wrecks and seen the damage. On one hand you have my sympathy for your childhood ordeal but you also have my admiration for making the best of your situation and not being resentful.

Adam :)

Hi karrissa, welcome to DD. Hope you settle in well and find many new friends to play with. We are all here for various reasons and we are here to support each other. Im a medic and ive been to serveral car wrecks and seen the damage. On one hand you have my sympathy for your childhood ordeal but you also have my admiration for making the best of your situation and not being resentful.

Adam :)

what he seid and welcome