LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I Tell A Friend?

Alright, so I've been talking to this girl for not too long and I sort of want to tell her that I'm into diapers just so it won't be on my mind. She already said she has talked to a bunch of people into weird things and that sort of makes me feel comfortable but then again I'm not sure what to do. I've never met her in life yet, but I might sometime and it'd be nice if she was accepting of it. What should I do?

Alright, so I've been talking to this girl for not too long and I sort of want to tell her that I'm into diapers just so it won't be on my mind. She already said she has talked to a bunch of people into weird things and that sort of makes me feel comfortable but then again I'm not sure what to do. I've never met her in life yet, but I might sometime and it'd be nice if she was accepting of it. What should I do?

That's always a hard question. She didn't say how she responded to those ppl being into weird things. Tell her you've been introduced to a lot of weird things and your keeping an open mind about some of them. Who knows. Sticks

You've got to do what you think is right, but just be prepared for the possibility that she might not be accepting. She might, she might not, you can't predict these things. I understand your point about her talking to people into weird things, but this simply means she was accepting of those particular things, not all fetishes.

I was with a girl for 10 months, and she was very open minded about fetishes, she was into BDSM herself and also had various uniforms etc, but when I told her I was a AB she freaked out and dumped me. Unfortunately you can't really know how she will react until you tell her.

My advice would be to take the plunge, because telling her will not become easier the longer you leave it. But you've got to be prepared for either a positive or negative response.

Good luck.

Beth

I'd just go ahead and tell her.

Thanks everyone!

Here's what happend (I posted a new topic on it today, but in case you don't see it or you haven't yet..): I sort of just threw it out there on a yahoo chat and she actually thought it was something a lot weirder. I'm so glad she is accepting of it. I guess the key is to just not focus on talking about diapers and all that other stuff constantly. But it makes me so happy that she does not mind it at all. Thanks. I really suggest telling people now.. not necessarily everyone, but people you personally feel will either not care or maybe even join you :)