LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Been Caught?

Hey was wondering for those that wear diapers as a secret lifestyle and has gotten caught by family members or lovers that didn't know you wore

and what were there reactions ive only been caught once and that was my dumbass fault i wore a pamper to bed and forgot to wear my pj's over the diaper when i went in the other room for something and they walked in thank god they were okay about it but did have to wear that diaper for the rest of the day though and was fun but i hated that they had to find out that way but the nice thing is the way my browser is set up they will NEVER find my sites like this since i have it set to clear every thing from cookies to my cache when i close it so whats your experience in getting caught or others seeing your sites you have visited

I've had my wife come home for lunch unexpectedly and I've had to race upstairs, ripping off my dipe, tossing it and my other wet cloth dipes into the corner of my closet, dressing super fast, etc. Also once when my daughter showed up.

One day i had a disposable under my jeans as I was vacuuming our living room...my wife walked in on me - the problem wasn't the diaper under the jeans, but the paci in my mouth! I ripped it out and tucked in it my pocket fast, but she HAD to see it.

My daughter once went in my briefcase for something and found the pacifier there...asked why it was there (reasonable question, I'd say!). I said I'd picked it up from the office of the Christian Ed director (who had left the position) and meant to throw it out. (Thankfully she didn't offer to help me...the story was pretty transparent I thought...) BUT they've never brought any of this up.

I suspect they kind of know what's going on, but don't want to deal with it so don't ask.

As for my computer, I have one memory stick on which I keep stories I've written or copied from the web for my own reading enjoyment - also a few pics and some links I want to save. I also have two secondary email accounts.

When I order stuff off the web, I use paypal based on a charge card no one else uses and I pay the bill online...since I do the bills in the family, my wife seldom looks at the checkbook and I have a story ready for her if ever asked about those charges (though it also is pretty transparent).

Nothing is foolproof and I do fear discovery - as I don't think it would go well, even though I suspect they kind of know...

Interesting question...I'm interested in seeing other's responses.

diaperpt

Got caught by my mother when I was a teen.

Got caught not wearing diapers but reading the diaper group on compuserv by my ex-girlfriend

years ago.

Got caught by the police.

caught by the police? while wearing a diaper/nappy? you must have been tense.. i got pulled once for driving a bit too quick down a dual carriageway, shame i didn't have a nappy on at the time 'coz i was shattin bricks!

Only ever had close calls at home when wearing.. my fear of getting caught is joint first with falling off a high building with no ropes or parachute attached :o

I'll back up diaperpt's surfing security ideas though - and if i could add to the list that most firewalls/internet security progs also log where you go, e.g. Norton and Kaspersky are the ones i know do. They can be cleared but if you're the only computer-savvy person in your house like myself, then you shouldn't have a problem with those.. but be careful adding stuff to your Favourites!

there's nothing like a mouse-mad relative going through everything "hmmm what's this" :whistling:

I've been caught numerous times by close friends and relatives. Went something like this...

"What's with the adult Pampers?"

"Nunya"

"Nunya what?"

"Nunya business. If you have to ask,you wouldn't understand."

"Ok."

Only time I've been caught off guard by a stranger was my 32nd birthday. The day after me and my gf/mommy were taking a long bus ride to bingo and I had been drinking. I went into the bathroom at a Burger King and thought I had locked the door. Some dude walked in on me as I was taping up the new diaper. :D The look on his face was priceless :o

I can't imagine hiding something so integral to one's make up as diaper loving from one's spouse......

I was almost caught in my night diaper by a suite mate in college.....he came in the middle of the night and wanted to party....as a life long bedwetter I always wore to bed, but was able to get him to leave the room for a while and took the diaper off while he was gone.

My college girlfriends were good about helping hide my diapers and diaperedness....

• 3 weeks later...

well i have been caught several times. the first two time my stash was found and i scolded and they were thrown away. the next time I was caught wearing a goodnite a was made to take it off and throw it away and go to bed an hour early. the last few times I have forgotten to get rid of my used diapers and they were found and my mom threatened to come to where I work and put me in a diaper for the rest of the day. i thought I was going to get caught earlier today while wearing a diaper. when i come home from work i stripped out of my pants and underwear and put on a diaper, so at this point I am wearing is a t-shirt and a diaper, when all of a sudden my grandmother shows up at the house and I quickly go put my underwear and pants back on. I figured she was going to leave after about 30 min. or so but she didn't she stayed until about nine o'clock. well at this point my mom had come home and my sister and brother-in-law had come. well while my mother was sitting four ft. away on her computer i got the urge to pee, well i couldn't just get up to go to the bathroom b/c she would have heard my diaper crinkling, so calmly i just relaxed and peed in my diaper(i mean that is what diapers are made for). well i thought she would leave to take my grandmother home but she didn't. after about 45 min. i had to pee again and i had no choice but to use my diaper again. now by this time this diaper can not take another wetting. they volunteer me to go pick up dinner that we had ordered. well i was relieved. when i got to the restaurant I paid for the food and while waiting for the final touches to be done i went to the restroom and managed to take the diaper off and dispose of it b4 anyone came in. this was the closest i have come to getting caught wearing a diaper(a used one at that) in quite some time. :blush::whistling:

When I was 14 or so, I was living with my grandmother and wearing disposibles at night. In the morning I would take them off and hide them, then sneak them out of the house after I showered and got dressed. Well once I forgot one balled up between my sheets and she FOUND it and called me! I was so scared that all I could to was attack her and yell something like "it's my SHAVING kit, just LEAVE MY STUFF ALONE" I know it made no sense but my adrenalin was surging. I was already on a city bus and had no choice but to do a "bout face" and take the long slow ride home knowing the entire time she was thinking about it. I came home and saw it laying (now opened and folded back up) on the chair in the kitchen and heard her vacuuming in the hallway, I was so embarrassed I just took the diap and shoved it in my backpack and left. She either forgot about it (which I doubt), or just decided to never bring it up again. Needless to say, I was a bit more careful after that. I totally expected her to sneak in at night and check my pants for a diap, but that never happened (that I know of). To this day, I still wonder what she thought and how she would have reacted if I had told her I needed them or wanted them. She's been dead now for about 7 years, but every once and awhile I daydream about that day, and about how MAYBE, just MAYBE she would have embraced it and made me wear one, or at least supported it, and convinced herself that I needed to be in a diaper at night never telling my parents a word (that's what kind of grandma she was). But now she's dead, I'll never know. :(

I nealry got caught early!! Just had nice pee in diaper n my mate called in for a cuppa!!! I had no time to change so had to sit there in very wet soggy diaper!! I needed to pee badly to again while he was heer n it just happened so eaeliy sure he knew but never said anyhting!!!

I've been caught numerous times by close friends and relatives. Went something like this...

"What's with the adult Pampers?"

"Nunya"

"Nunya what?"

"Nunya business. If you have to ask,you wouldn't understand."

"Ok."

Only time I've been caught off guard by a stranger was my 32nd birthday. The day after me and my gf/mommy were taking a long bus ride to bingo and I had been drinking. I went into the bathroom at a Burger King and thought I had locked the door. Some dude walked in on me as I was taping up the new diaper. :D The look on his face was priceless :o

If people ask me why I have a diaper on, I just give the "Well duh" response of "Well, peeing on my clothes is gross, and I'm sure you wouldn't want it on your floor and furniture"

• 1 month later...

Ok, bathroom stalls are good for only one thing, getting caught...

Just happened to me again, but this time I really was caught, like seen clear as day in nothing but a diaper (last time, it was just obvious someone in a stall was changing a diaper, but I wasnt seen).

I was coming home from family vacation, in the airport. I went to the bathrooms to put the diaper on I had brought with me (dont wear around family, just had it hidden in my bag). Went to one of the stalls to put it on. All is going well and then the person in the stall next to me leaves their stall, well apparently my door doesnt close very well, and the shaking from him opening his door caused the lock on mine to wiggle loose and the door slowly started to open. I was looking down at my diaper as I was putting it on and didnt notice at first. Well I finally looked up right as someone was walking by, and there I was in all my glory, diapered in full view. Though the look on the guys face was amusing, but I think the embarrassment outweighed it.

Oops

there's nothing like a mouse-mad relative going through everything "hmmm what's this" :whistling:

That actually won't happen with me. No-one has access to my computer and even if they do manage to get access because my computer is always on, they can do nothing unless they can work AND xmonad AND a bash-terminal. And even if my browser is up, they can't check anything on that either unless they know how to use vimperator. They can look at my open tabs obviously, but I never leave DailyDiapers or other nappy-related sites open.

Those that I know that do know how to work those things are generally respectful enough not to nose around on another person's computer. As it should be !

I've never been caught, although at one time someone looked up my old nickname on google and dailydiapers was on the first page. She asked what the site was, but I told her not to ask and she dropped it. I don't think she ever clicked on the link so, yeah, that's all good.

I was in an awkward position a few years ago, my bf and me went out for some fish and chips and feeling quite brave I put a nappy on, thinking we would literally get the food and go home and eat it.

How wrong was I?

Bf decided to pop round his mates house and eat our food there, by this time I had a fairly wet nappy on and couldn't think of a way to not go in his house.

luckily I had a long jumper on and jeans so I'm fairly sure no one noticed but we ended up staying there for quite a long time listening to music etc.

I even tried to sneak out to the car to get something but the guys girlfriend came with me!

looking back now I'm wondering if they knew and did it on purpose as I was in a wet nappy for a good few hours, tell you what it was good to get home and take it off!

Also parents were on holiday and I was happily in the house on my own with a wet and messy nappy on when I heard the front door open and they had come back early, I was near the bathroom at the time and managed to run a bath, hide the nappy and appear downstairs as if nothing had happened, close call tho!

My mom decided to clean my room while I was away, and since my diapers were quite poorly hidden, and since they had been moved to the basement by the time I got home, I think it's safe to say she saw them. She hasn't said anything about it to me, though. She does get pretty absent-minded when she cleans the house (which is why important stuff gets thrown away VERY often), so maybe she didn't notice? At any rate, since she doesn't seem inclined to discuss it, I'm not going to force her to.

As a child growing up in a house with 9 other sibblings getting caught wearing a diaper was easy enought to do, not getting caught wearing a diaper was the hard part.

I was lucky enought to be te 3rd oldest of the 10 so there where plenty of diapers in the house most of my life. My youngest sister was just getting potty trained the year I graduated from highschool.

I was caught many different times growing up and recived many different punishments for wearing a diaper. If I was caught wearing a diaper and it was wet the punishment fit the crime, and getting caught is a wet & messy diaper was the best punishment of them all.

I can clearly recall the spring of 72 when I was caught the first time on the new farm we had just moved to from the city.

It was during the early morning and the faimly was out picking rocks off the field so it could be planted. As it was a warm day I had foolishly decided to wear a pair of cut off shorts, not knowing what was to happen latter on.

As we where out clearing the field of rocks, which requires a lot of bending over, the diaper I had stuffed into my underwear had slipped out of place and was showing out the back side of my shorts.

When dad saw the diaper I was sent to the house after getting a ass wipping and told to tell my mom why I was back at the house. I knew I had better do as I was told or face another wipping so apond getting to the house I promptly found mom and told her I had been caught wearing a diaper and recived a wipping for wearing it and was to report to her when I got to the house.

All mom did was inspect my pants for the diaper I was wearing, and said it dont look like you used the diaper, its still clean and dry. I am thinking to myself, whats up with that, I did not use the diaper yet.

Mom told me to go get the diaper rash ointment from the babys room, so I did as told.

When I returned she was standing there with a roll of duct tape in her hand. I begun to wonder what was about to happen, I soon found out.

Mom removed my pants and underwear, applied the diaper rash ointment and layed out the diaper I had been wearing on the floor and told me to lay down on the diaper. I knew enought not to argue with my parents at the time so I did as told.

Mom secured the diaper onto me useing the duct tape, lifted me up off the floor and told me to get back out to the field and help with the rock picking.

I reached down for my shorts, and they where abruptly taken out of my hand, mom looked at me and said, you wont be needing those for the rest of the day, now get out to the feild.

I headed out to the field and as I got closer I could hear my older sister and brother calling me a baby and other names not worth repeating.

After 20 minutes of taunting from them dad told them to knock it off or they would be wearing a diaper also.

Everything was going fine until I needed to go pee a few hours later. Being a farm boy I decided to just walk over to the edge of the field and wip it out and go pee.

Good idea, bad timeing, when dad saw me heading to the edge of the field he stoped me and asked me where I tought I was going, I told him I needed to go pee. All he said was, if you got to go piss, piss in your diaper, now get back to work.

With that I went back to work, still needing to go pee but not wanting to pee in the diaper, cause I knew if I peed in the diaper my sister and brother would tease the living hell out of me.

At dinner time we all headed to the house to get something to eat and drink. Not knowing a whole lot about how the body works I ate and drank my fill like the rest of the family. Soon afterwards I felt the need to pee again, only this time it was a more intence feeling and I felt I could not hold out much longer so I went and told my mom that I needed to go pee but dad said that if I had to pee I was to pee in the diaper.

Mom said, thats right, if you need to go pee you need to pee in the diaper, after all a baby does not go pee in the toliet he pees in his diaper.

I cried, but I am not a baby anymore I am 10 years old and know how to use the toliet.

Mom looked at me and said, well if your no longer a baby than why is it we caught you wearing a diaper this morning.

I stood there with a blank look on my face, but soon came back to my sences when I felt my bladder let go and flood the diaper I was wearing.

However the diaper could not hold all of the pee I let loose into it and began to leak all over.

Once the piss stoped running down my leggs mom told me to go change out of the wet diaper, so I headed for my room to change out of the soaked diaper and put on some dry underwear and pants.

When I came out of my room wearing pants I was yelled at for wearing pants and told that I would only be wearing a diaper for the rest of the day as punishment for wearing a diaper when I did not need to be wearing a diaper.

So it was off with the pants and another Pampers was secured to me useing duct tape once again. I was told again that if I needed to go pee I was to pee in the diaper.

About 2 hours after dinner I felt the need to go poop, and seeing how I was stuck in this diaper I decided what the heck and just squated down and filled the diaper and promptly wet it after messing it.

Now this diaper was quite full and I was going to be wearing it for a few more hours befor being allowed to finially change out of it.

This is what I rember what happened the first time I was caught wearing a diaper, it was not the last time I was caught waering a diaper and the punishments only grew each time I was caught.

• Like 1

Back in 1975 with summer fast approaching I decided to test mom and dads threts of severe punishment if I was caught wearing a diaper again.

So I carefully planned out my plan of action. I would asked to stay home when they went to town to shop was my first step. Next was to make sure I had a diaper and duct tape ready, and lastly was to make sure I got to stay home by myself. This was a treat in our household back than, to get to stay home by yourself while the rest went to town.

I had been asking all week to stay home this time when the rest of the family went to town. I was warned that if anything happened I would be in big trouble and that I had better stay away from the babys room and the diapers.

I asked mom to count the diapers befor she left and again when she got back to see if any where missing, she assured me she defently would be counting all the diapers.

Off to town they went, and now to throw my plan into action, the first thing I did was go up to my room and get out the diaper I had stashed away a few weeks earlyer, next I strippd off all my clothes and fastened the diaper onto myself and secured it with the duct tape. I only had 2 hours to be ready for their return from town to I did not want to waste anytime.

I quickly shit in the diaper and than piss in it . I had been fighting the urge to piss and shit all morning just to I could go in the diaper as soon as they all left for town.

I was enjoying wearing this wet & messy diaper when I noticed the time and it would only be a few minutes befor everyone arrived back from town, so I had to act fast to put the rest of my plan into action.

I dashed out of the house in only my dirty diaper, I hid behind some bushes a few feet from the house and waited for everyone to get out of the car and go into the house. I know the first thing mom did was to go and count the diapers in the babys room, I bet she was supprised to find the count was the same as befor they went to town. As it was only a few minutes later when mom and dad came outside to look for me and congradulate me for not taking any diapers think I had learned my lesson last summer when I had got caught and was forced to wear a diaper for the rest of the day.

Little did they know that the son they where so proud of was now wearing a wet & messy diaper and waiteing to be caught wearing it, and get caught I did, at least they thought they had caught me, as they did not know I had planned to get caught just to see if they would hold true their threats of punishment.

When they rounded the corner of the house there I was, playing in the sand box in only a diaper, a wet & messy diaper none the least.

This made both my parents very angry and I would have gotten a ass wipping if it had not been for the messy diaper I had on.

Dad said fine, you want to dress and act like a baby, fine than, you will wear diapers and you will piss and shit in those diapers just like a baby, and you will be told when you can change your diapers, and you will only change your diaper when your told to.

He than told me that I would be wearing diapers no matter where we went or who came over to visit. That I had better get used to being teased all summer cause thats how long I was going to be forced to wear diapers as punishment.

Again little did he or mom know that, thats just what I wanted to do, I wanted to wear diapers, I wanted to piss in my diaper, I wanted to shit in my diaper, heck I was happy to hear I would be wearing diapers all summer long.

But as far as they knew I was upset that I had to wear them all summer and I had to make it look like I was not enjoying it or they would take the diapers away and give me a different form of punishment.

• Like 1

Yeah right ^ I don't buy it.........I think it's wishful thinking, lol. :lol:

I was honestly never caught. My kid brother found a paci in my room once, and sort of said "what this for?" I just tried to act cool and said something like "oh, we were just messing about with it" :whistling:

He never mentioned it again!

Beth

Heh, you just reminded me of a time when my son was about 2. He'd never used pacifiers as a baby, but he had a friend visiting for a playdate one day who was absolutely never without one--in fact, her parents usually carried two or three of them around, in case the one she was working on got lost or dirty. Anyway, that day he was apparently overcome by peer pressure, because when he saw her pacifier, he left the room, and came back sucking on one of his own.

At first everyone assumed he'd gotten hold of one of the spares our friends had brought, until they noticed that it wasn't one of theirs... and I broke out in a flop sweat because I realized he'd gotten it out of my bedside drawer! Luckily it was no big deal--in a house with a two-year-old there's nothing odd about having a pacifier lying around--but I got the shakes anyway, because he could have picked up the one right next to it... the one I'd attached elastic straps to, to make a pacifier gag. That might have called for some uncomfortable explanations.

I was a lot more careful about what I put in drawers he could reach, after that. :)

Heh, you just reminded me of a time when my son was about 2. He'd never used pacifiers as a baby, but he had a friend visiting for a playdate one day who was absolutely never without one--in fact, her parents usually carried two or three of them around, in case the one she was working on got lost or dirty. Anyway, that day he was apparently overcome by peer pressure, because when he saw her pacifier, he left the room, and came back sucking on one of his own.

At first everyone assumed he'd gotten hold of one of the spares our friends had brought, until they noticed that it wasn't one of theirs... and I broke out in a flop sweat because I realized he'd gotten it out of my bedside drawer! Luckily it was no big deal--in a house with a two-year-old there's nothing odd about having a pacifier lying around--but I got the shakes anyway, because he could have picked up the one right next to it... the one I'd attached elastic straps to, to make a pacifier gag. That might have called for some uncomfortable explanations.

I was a lot more careful about what I put in drawers he could reach, after that. :)

That's funny, imagine he had picked up the gag one. Still look on the bright side, it would have kept him quiet, lol.

Beth

Yeah right ^ I don't buy it.........I think it's wishful thinking, lol. :lol:

I was honestly never caught. My kid brother found a paci in my room once, and sort of said "what this for?" I just tried to act cool and said something like "oh, we were just messing about with it" :whistling:

He never mentioned it again!

Beth

Well I dont much care what you think,

Rude comments like yours is why I seldon post anything on this web board.

Unless you grew up in the same house as I did you have no idea what my childhood was like.

Unless you grew up in the same house as I did you have no idea what my childhood was like.

Sorry, but if you post on a public forum then you have to expect people to comment, sometimes in the negative.

Beth

Well, with reactions like that I can see why people wouldnt want you to post on this web board. His comment was made lightly, notice the "lol", and you get all pissy about it.

Lighten up

Guest Mandi Danielle

My brother was going through my drawers once and found a whole bunch of them. He blackmailed me for about a week and then forgot about it.

My friend once found a printed version of Diaper Tales I left laying around, said "Diaper Tales" with a smirk on her face; I told her it was research, and that was that.

Nothing else... I'm sure my mom and my grandmother know, but they've never brought it up, so I have no reason to worry.

My brother was going through my drawers once and found a whole bunch of them. He blackmailed me for about a week and then forgot about it.

My friend once found a printed version of Diaper Tales I left laying around, said "Diaper Tales" with a smirk on her face; I told her it was research, and that was that.

Nothing else... I'm sure my mom and my grandmother know, but they've never brought it up, so I have no reason to worry.

"Research" Reckon your friend believed you? ;)

All joking aside though, I think this is so far out of most peoples wavelength that it usually wouldn't cross their mind that we like diapers, even if they do find something like that.

Beth