LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want To Adopt My Adult Baby Girl?

Not for sale, more of a give away!!

Wanted! Adoptive parents for my Adult Baby Girl.

She is age 26 and English. She is a cute little girl, but can be naughty. I find myself spanking her several days a week now. She can also be very demanding, especialy when it comes to daddy reading her a bedtime story.

I warned her that if she keeps being naughty I will put her up for adoption, so here I am!

Beth

PS, I'm also fed up with changing her stinky arse!

How about for auction instead? I bid one Ruble.

Damn, I don't have any change!

Anyway, don't think you're getting a bargain Singner. You will spend a fortune on nappies and she demands attention all the time.

The current bid is 1 Ruble........do I hear any bids higher than 1 Ruble?

1 Ruble and 1 Hershey bar.........thank you the HNG at the back!

Damn, I don't have any change!

Anyway, don't think you're getting a bargain Singner. You will spend a fortune on nappies and she demands attention all the time.

The current bid is 1 Ruble........do I hear any bids higher than 1 Ruble?

1 Ruble and 1 Hershey bar.........thank you the HNG at the back!

Me no like hersheys...yucky...don't let him take me Daddy, he might make me have them wen me be bad :(

And dat singner looks weally scarwy :o

What? I'm not daddy anymore, Singner is!

I'm enjoying a break from messy diapers and stupid bedtime stories featuring little princesses.

Ex Daddy!

No Daddy!! You didn't even cwose de deal yet. Me stiwl wiv you. :crybaby:

Me no want go home wiv singner. You shud be nice and send me to good home.

:drive1:

Singner, when can you pick her up!

She's still asking for stories.

Beth

I'm just down the hill from her, but getting the impression I should keep quiet and pretend I don't exist :)

Tad.

I'm just down the hill from her, but getting the impression I should keep quiet and pretend I don't exist :)

Tad.

No, she's alright Tad.....honestly! :angel_not:

I'm just......erm.......going away for the week.......and erm........need someone to look after her, that's it!

I will of course take her off your hands after a week!

Really? Well, darn, I have allll this saltwater taffy and nobody to eat it. Oh well.

Wellllllllll, me mite dust com wiv you for lickle bit den. Did me gotta eat din dins first? Daddy said no candy tiwl after din dins. But me no wike dat wule.

<insert nefarious, maniacal, shodenfreud laughter>

*Begin Soliloquy*

Ah, the teeth, yes, therein's the thing by which man spreads his truth and by my own I'll spread my truth to this young lamb 'til she lay soaked in it! What better tenderizer than trust which with sweets I've won and none-the-wiser be the world it turns yet on its diurnal axis and shall once my dark deed is done. If music be the food of love, then children for my stomache!

*End Soliloquy*

Come, come, child, let's make haste.

<insert nefarious, maniacal, shodenfreud laughter>

*Begin Soliloquy*

Ah, the teeth, yes, therein's the thing by which man spreads his truth and by my own I'll spread my truth to this young lamb 'til she lay soaked in it! What better tenderizer than trust which with sweets I've won and none-the-wiser be the world it turns yet on its diurnal axis and shall once my dark deed is done. If music be the food of love, then children for my stomache!

*End Soliloquy*

Come, come, child, let's make haste.

*looks at you, perplexed*

Me no unnerstand, singner, where my candy? :huh:

• 4 months later...