LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Part 4 Missed My Flight (warning Sexual Content)

PART 4 Missed My Flight (Warning Sexual content)

When I was dried she held my hand again and led me to her bedroom. My carry on was on her dresser. She reached in and took the changing pad out and placed it in the middle of the bed. She then led me to her bed and pushed me down on my back in the middle of the changing pad. She returned to my bag and took out a diaper, baby powder and a clean pair of plastic pants.

As I lay on her bed I felt my legs go up in the air and then felt the soft diaper sliding under my hinny.

Mommy lowered my legs and spread my legs apart. She took the baby powder and sprinkled it all over my diaper area and with a little push of my legs she powdered under my tushie too. She spread the powder into my skin and I just melted I her warm and loving touch.

“Now my little baby Jay” she said in a sweet and mommy tone. “Is this OK with you” she asked? Her baby talk was driving me crazy.

All I could do was reply in baby talk. “Goo goo mommy”. She smiled at me and pulled the diaper up between my legs and taped it nice and snug. I moaned as she finished with the tapes. Letting her know what a great job she did.

After she finished putting my plastic pants on she said “you had your cereal now I guess it’s time for your baba”. “Would baby like a baba before he goes to sleep” she asked pinching my nose?

“Baba peeaase mama” I said in the best baby talk I could remember. Mommy kissed me on the lips before she got up and took my bottle from my bag. It took some time for mommy to return. I heard things happening outside the bedroom but couldn’t see anything.

I did see the lights go out just before she returned. When she returned she was wearing a red nighty with white panties holding a baby bottle in her hand.

She came over to the bed and sat down at the top.

She pulled me into her lap and took my binky out and replaced it with the nipple of the bottle. “Here we go baby Jay here is your baba” she said as she hugged me in her warm arms and feed me the baba. Her hand was going thru my hair telling me what a good baby I was. She said “mommy Sara promised to take care of her new baby boy and that is what she was doing.

“I guess you decided to let mommy take care of her baby Jay” she said with a smile.

“Mmmmm” I said from behind my baba as I smiled back at her. Mommy placed her hand on the front of my diaper and patted it lightly.

“Looks like my baby is really enjoying his new mommy” she said. I looked up at her and gave her a big baby smile. She reached into my diaper and started to rub my peepee. When her hand touched my hard peepee my whole body shivered and I moaned.

The sounds of my empty baba could have been heard from next door. “Oh” she said “I guess my baby was thirsty”. Would my new baby like to suckle on mommy’s nipple before he goes to sleep”?

I didn’t have to answer that one as my peepee throbbed in her hand. I leaned forward as mommy took her nighty off. She took my head in her hand and guided it to her nipple. I opened my mouth and licked her nipple then sucked in into my mouth. I was in big baby heaven.

She continued to rub my peepee as I heard her moan gently. My hand went to her belly and I rubbed her softly. I pushed my hand down into her panties and she moaned again. When my hand touched her womb she shivered with delight. I touched her clit with my finger. She was wet and I knew she had climaxed just then. My finger slid up and down her womb penetrating her when my finger went up.

After the fourth or fifth time I put my finger into my mommy’s womb. I pushed hard and pushed it as deep as my finger could go.

She moaned again and she pushed her hips to meet me. I let her nipple slid out of my mouth and slid up to meet her mouth. I kissed her lips and our tongues meet and danced in our mouths. She kissed me back with the same passion as I had. I kissed her neck and kissed her ear as I slowly moved my way down her belly.

Her hand came out of my diaper and I slid further down. I put my hands on both sides of her panties and removed them and threw them on the floor. I got in between her legs and pushed her legs up slightly. When my tongue slid down over her womb and licked her hole she moaned again.

The passion of our love making was like nothing I had ever had before. Mommy was enjoying her babies love as she climaxed a number of times. Mommy was wet and I could taste her sweetness in my mouth.

She raised her legs over my shoulders and pushed my head in deeper. I pushed my tongue into her along with two of my fingers. I sucked her clit and pushed my fingers deep into my mommy’s womb. My peepee was so hard at this time I thought it would rip threw the diaper. Her hips were meeting my rhythm as she was pushing my head in deeper.

She moaned loud and pulled me to her lips and kissed me. We kissed long and hard. Our tongues went to work in our mouths as she continued to kiss me.

Mommy pushed her hips to the side making me roll on to my back. She was kissing my ear and sucking on my neck. Her hand went down and removed the tapes of the diaper. She pulled the diaper down between my legs and started licking my chest and belly until I felt her hot breath on my peepee.

Mommy licked the slit on the tip of my peepee then took my peepee deep into her mouth. I moaned and she went deeper into her mouth. She sucked on my hard peepee hard and fast.

I held her head on my peepee pushing my hips up to her. Mommy suddenly jumped onto my stomach and put my peepee into her womb. When she sat down we both moaned. She sat for a moment and started to push my peepee up and down inside of her. Her eyes were closed as she rode my peepee hard and fast.

I felt my balls tighten as I heard mommy moaning and riding me hard. I felt her shiver as she rode me harder and faster. I exploded inside my mommy and pushed my peepee into her womb deep and hard.

Mommy moaned and collapsed on my chest. She kissed me passionately on my lips and neck. “Mommy’s baby is a big boy” she said. “He knows how to make love to his mommy” she continued.

We lay their in each other arms for what felt like an hour. I loved cuddling in her arm she feels so soft and safe.

Mommy rolled off my peepee and lay down beside me. Her fingers were running threw my hair. “Mommy has a big new baby boy now” she said. “I hope he enjoyed his stay in LA”.

“Mommy Sara” I said “I was lucky to miss that plane”. “This had to be destiny”. “This was something that I have always wanted”. “Someone loving and caring”. “Someone to treat me like a baby but love me like a man”. “I couldn’t have asked for a better ending to my vacation” I told her.

Mommy kissed me again on the lips as she got up and went into the bathroom. She came back after cleaning herself off. She had a warm washcloth in her hand as she proceeded to clean me up.

Mommy put my binky back into my mouth and put a diaper and plastic pants on me before pulling the cover over the both of us.

“I enjoyed my stay Mommy Sara” I said. Mommy told me she enjoyed my company and kissed me on the forehead as we both went to sleep.

To be continued………..

WOW I guess noone liked this chapter. :o I had 1 last chapter left. I guess I will keep this unfinished. :huh: I even have mommy Sara's story: "The Return Flight". This is her story written by her in her words. <_<

Baby Jay NY