LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goin' Public

If you should decide to "go public", hold your head high. Walk up, lookin' your best. Should you show the slightest sign of guilt or shame, it will reflect the same from your neighbors and garner negative reaction, as a result. If you act like it's no big deal for you, chances are they will too.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I'm just not the kind of guy that could go public, although I might be able to hang out with someone who has. But even then I would be self conscious about it, it would take me a little while to adapt and become comfortable with it.

That's just my natural paranioa working in there, (just because I think everybodies out to get me doesn't mean they aren't!). I guess if I was drunk enough I'd be able to step out in public, but then I'd run the risk of inconsiderate people stepping on my fingers! :D

Peace,

Vic

I'm just not the kind of guy that could go public, although I might be able to hang out with someone who has. But even then I would be self conscious about it, it would take me a little while to adapt and become comfortable with it.

That's just my natural paranioa working in there, (just because I think everybodies out to get me doesn't mean they aren't!). I guess if I was drunk enough I'd be able to step out in public, but then I'd run the risk of inconsiderate people stepping on my fingers! :D

Peace,

Vic

:lol: And if they should ask, "Have you soiled your pants?" You can say, "Ten times, at best!" Just tell them that you're a poor sailor lad, that came from Paddy West's.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: That feed of "Liverpool Scouse" will gitcha everytime.