LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Po Boxs?

so i looked in on buying those bambino diapers but there was a problem i cant send it home to my house because my parents will see so i was thinking PO box but they wont do it, so is there anything i can do to have them ship it to a PO box, or any other product that is almost similar to Bambino????

thanks andrew

You should be able to have it shipped to a local UPS depot (etc.), or maybe to an independent facility like a Mailboxes Etc. Just make sure your name and address are on the box somewhere. The first time I did this, I forgot about that, and UPS had to hunt for nearly 15 minutes to find my box.

Hi Atown41, I rent a box at a UPS Store. They accept US mail and packages from any shipper like UPS, Fedex etc. They even accept large cases that don't fit in the box, they just put a card in your box letting you know to pick it up at the counter.

Hugs,

Freta

You know what, I feel for you guys that have to hide this from your families. I'm a very lucky guy when it comes to it, my wife understands what's going on and joins in as much as she can, so I don't have to hide anything from her.

Good luck you guys and keep your chins up.

Baby Tickles :roflmao:

rent a box at mailboxes , they have a regular address and all of the diaper companies will send to their address, your box number at mailboxes is a secondary box number so any delivery is not a problem. plus mailboxes deals with ups , fedex and dhl so deliveries via them are no problem , you can also have uspost office mail delivered there too if you desire. the boxes are not cheap, more than postal mail boxes, but fedex, ups and dhl can not deliver pkges to the post office , this is how i get my diapers delivered