LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleep Positions

My psych ordered a sleep study, and she covered all the bases. Her notes revealed that I would be wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants and what meds I had to take. I was afraid there would be problems about the diapers, but no one said anything. The nurse raised her eyebrows at the bottle and binky but she took it all in stride. So there I was, all alone in the room, with wires attached and monitors glowing. After reading for about an hour I took my meds, had a bottle of milk, and settled down to sleep. Starting out on my back is the usual position I take. Shortly after I fall asleep I usually end up on my tummy and slobber around the binky on the sheets. I didn't stop breathing but I sure scared everybody when I had "the nightmare". I'm a screamer. Watching the video was scary because I didn't fully awake at any time.

I was just wondering what position everyone else enjoys while sleeping, if you know. Do you toss and turn or pretty much stay in one position? Do thick soft diapers relax you or stimulate you? They relax me. And what about snoring? In the sleep study I didn't snore, but mommy says I occasionally sound like an oncoming bulldozer.

Also (without being too graphic) do your dreams ever include the sensations of an orgasm? I've had a few of those lately and I think it's the change in meds. It's not a wet dream either. (I checked.) Whatever it is, I hope it continues! :P I may just write a story from the answers I get!

I usually sleep on my side or if in thick diapers more on my front. They make me feel relaxed rather than turned on, though I occasionally get a stiffy when diapered. I often snore, according to my wife. She also snores, but says she doesn't on the basis that women don't snore (yeah, right!)

I often have dreams where I have an orgasm. Usually it doesn't result in a wet dream, but has a couple of times.

Beth

Usually, I start out sleeping on my side. But I toss and turn, so much so that sometimes I fall out of bed. I also snore and drool in my sleep :blush:

I went for a sleep study test once (to see if I had sleep apnea) but since I was told to stay laying on my back I couldn't sleep :glare:

~ Moogle

Usually, I start out sleeping on my side. But I toss and turn, so much so that sometimes I fall out of bed. I also snore and drool in my sleep :blush:

I went for a sleep study test once (to see if I had sleep apnea) but since I was told to stay laying on my back I couldn't sleep :glare:

~ Moogle

Im usually the same way. I toss and turn so much my sheets wind up on the floor. During winter months it is a pain wakeing up and remakeing the bed at 3am in the morning. THANK GOD FOR FOOTED PJ'S.

I sleep on my tummy, legs in a 4.

If I went to a sleep study, I'd need my paci and my stuffed wolf. Otherwise, all they'd be studying is the effects of 8 hours worth of crying (I can't sleep without them, unless I'm tired enough to actually pass out).

Guest Baby_brad

I start on my back, and toss and turn so much I've broken monitors off my desk (the foot of my bed). I snore, Drool, and have sleep apenia... and sleep with my mouth gaping open.. my matress squeks SO bad that my parents know when I roll over when their up. Needless to say, no sex in the bed.

I always have sex related dreams since I'm sexually deprived ::sad

diapers stimulate me and give me more energy that can sometimes be a problem

I usually sleep on my stomach (always have)

but it can slow your breathing down so I sometimes swtich onto my back

i also have a fetish for nail polish (not long nails just nail polish) so if i paint my nails before bed that's a double wammy