LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curious, What Do The Incontinent Women Think?

First off... to start here... I'm lesbian... Well mostly. I like girls. Boys are usually icky and have cooties.

An incontinent girl might have trouble finding a date willing to put up with a diaper.

I happen to like girls in diapers, although, I'd be happier for them if it were choice (obviously, just about anybody trapped in anything gets my sympathy.).

I'm curious how most would feel about dating an AB... Assuming I disclosed that fact by, say, 5th date. I'm not chasing incontinent girls, I wouldn't. I'm just curious. (I pick my dates by who they are, not what they wear, or what disability they may have.)

Im very interested in this as well. Dating has been very hard when you wear diapers and it would be great to find a significant other who also wears diapers and understands. I would imagine most guys would not put up with a girl who wore diapers, but I would and would even prefer it! So my question to all the incontinent girls here is, would you date a guy who wears diapers like you? Even if they were an abdl and not incontinent. Thanks

p.s. if you are a girl who wears diapers for want or need and are looking for a great guy, hit me up!

Juno: You're like, the coolest person I know, and you don't even have to try.

Bleeker: I try really hard, actually.

A, quit trying so hard! And for Cheesesteaks, get out of your house and chase some tail! You can't win if you don't try!