LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bottom Butter Anyone?

In the UK press during the last couple of days it mentions a new product called Bottom Butter. It's basically a diaper cream with a consistency like hand cream (in comparison to the stuff I use which is like the axle grease you would put on a truck.)

The store noticed that it was flying off the shelves, estimating that one in three customers had it in their basket. Initially they thought there must be some kind of baby boom, nope.

They are using it for face cream!

Apparently, a top magazine found that it was the best product on the market for anti ageing and at £1.59 ($3.00) a tub, women can't get enough.

Sorry, I think that's hilarious!

Beth :littleangel:

In the UK press during the last couple of days it mentions a new product called Bottom Butter. It's basically a diaper cream with a consistency like hand cream (in comparison to the stuff I use which is like the axle grease you would put on a truck.)

The store noticed that it was flying off the shelves, estimating that one in three customers had it in their basket. Initially they thought there must be some kind of baby boom, nope.

They are using it for face cream!

Apparently, a top magazine found that it was the best product on the market for anti ageing and at £1.59 ($3.00) a tub, women can't get enough.

Sorry, I think that's hilarious!

Beth :littleangel:

There is a diaper rash ointment made here in the USA called, "Boudreaux's Butt Paste". I wonder if it's the same product marketed with a different name in the UK. It's great stuff, though a bit pricey. The only ingredient I can find on the label that really differs from other diaper rash treatments is, "Brazilian beeswax". I'm not sure if that's a marketing ploy or a real, effective ingredient. But, it was developed by a pediatrician in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Only a cajun. "Butt Paste". :lol:

I find I get the same results with Vaseline. Much cheaper. Just about all rash ointments are petroleum based and if you use rubber/plastic panties with your didees, it can wreak havoc with them, if the ointment is not used with sparing care. For you disposie devotees, no prob. 'Ceptin', maybe leaks. :P

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I had great luck with Boudreaux's for about a month and a half...and then I came down with a horrific rash. I wouldn't confuse Boudreaux's with hand lotion...too thick and it stains. I switched to Burt's Bees Baby Creme and Diaper Ointment and haven't had much of a rash since then.

Cheers.

There is a diaper rash ointment made here in the USA called, "Boudreaux's Butt Paste". I wonder if it's the same product marketed with a different name in the UK. It's great stuff, though a bit pricey. The only ingredient I can find on the label that really differs from other diaper rash treatments is, "Brazilian beeswax". I'm not sure if that's a marketing ploy or a real, effective ingredient. But, it was developed by a pediatrician in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Only a cajun. "Butt Paste". :lol:

I find I get the same results with Vaseline. Much cheaper. Just about all rash ointments are petroleum based and if you use rubber/plastic panties with your didees, it can wreak havoc with them, if the ointment is not used with sparing care. For you disposie devotees, no prob. 'Ceptin', maybe leaks. :P

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

"Butter my bottom" sounds a lot better than "Paste my butt!" :roflmao::roflmao:

yup, I've been using vaseline myself. And I enjoy reading all this stuff...it is hilarious!

For you disposie devotees, no prob. 'Ceptin', maybe leaks. :P

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I don't have leak issues with my disposable diapers. Besides, I love crinkling when I walk, makes me cuter! ^_^

Besides, I kinda like people wondering what that tape noise they heard coming from the stall was. *sigh* Maybe I'm an attention whore, I love being cute and adorable.

"Butter my bottom" sounds a lot better than "Paste my butt!" :roflmao::roflmao:

yup, I've been using vaseline myself. And I enjoy reading all this stuff...it is hilarious!

Allow me to inject a little hillbilly homespun, here. We have a saying down South, "Wellll, butter my buns and call me a biscuit!" :rolleyes: Quaint, but typical of most southern humor. Effective. Wheeeell, doggies!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

All joking aside, I tried to buy some yesterday (my wife wanted some to try on her face, not for me) but it was all sold out. There was a place on the shelf for it, but it was out of stock. It's amazing the power over women that a fashion mag has.

Can't we get the same mag to post an article saying 'By far the best way for a woman to lose weight fast is to diaper a grown man'.

Yeah, that should do it!

Beth :angel_not:

I had great luck with Boudreaux's for about a month and a half...and then I came down with a horrific rash. I wouldn't confuse Boudreaux's with hand lotion...too thick and it stains. I switched to Burt's Bees Baby Creme and Diaper Ointment and haven't had much of a rash since then.

Cheers.

Zinc Oxide and vitamin A are major ingredients in diaper rash creams...I find that if I wear diaper rash cream every day, then after awhile, I get quite red where I have been applying it....I think what is happening is that I am getting too much vitamin A in that area, so my skin complains about it....

And yes, I've had Boudreaux's...the stuff is a light brown color, smells a little different...