LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers At The Doctors

A lot of doctors would suggest alternative methods besides just a colostomy bag...including surgery, certain exercises, etc. Unless it is a congenital abnormality from birth or completely ripped apart bladder/colon they can repair the issue to gain control it just costs a lot of money.

I know with my doctor she "suggested" a bunch of test, but it was up to me to actually tell her if I want to go thru with them or not. She would say things like "37 is to young to be diaper dependant". All in all the doctors really could careless if a patient is diapered or not, I just personally make sure that I change right before I am seen, and that way I am never wet, or at the most just damp.

Just make sure you bring extra's cause the doctors diapers always suck!

• 15 years later...

I have thought about when I do end up going to my doctor for a check up/physical about wearing a diaper and what they might think but I haven’t done it yet. I’m a little nervous and scared about what they might think especially since I do live in a small town. I know they can’t say anything to anyone about it cause of hippa and doctor/patient confidentiality but I’m still a little nervous about it and don’t know if I would go through with it.

• Like 1