LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wayward Angels Island

angelbrat

Wayward Angels Island

I'm not sure how to describe this. Annnyways. Brand new! we're looking for both caregivers and residents on the island. Inside you'll find all the needed information. I'll also post the "brochure" ^.^ We only have nine slots for the residants, so we will of course need caretakers.

**brochure**

Does your child need help? Are you a social worker who's found that your case is just to hopeless. Maybe you're simply a fed up wife or husband. Or maybe, you just don't want to handle being a big girl or boy any more. Then please, look no further. Here they will find the nurturing home they need, Even if they don't know it.

Are you a person who loves kids of all ages? Do you like to know you're helping society? Then please, move to our wonderful neighborhood. You will be matched with a child or children of your own. Our neighborhood is small, and our jobs are plenty.

Situated off the coast of maine lies a beautiful island. It looks much like your adverage American suburb, surrounded by the Atlantic ocean.

Founded in 2007 by Miss Piper Marie, who founded a much gentler approach. Where loving and reparenting are on the forfront. I hope you'll make W.A.I your happy home!

Archived