LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Every place has there own motto and this should be dailydi Motto Poem for the website. I have copy and pasted this from another topic on here from this link.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...mp;#entry128578

Mommy's baby is so cute

dancing in her birthday suit

inocent, cute, and so tiny

smooth as silk, her little hiney

Mommy's baby is so sweet

giggles while mommy tickles her feet

sweet, adorable little child

full of energy, she's so wild

Mommy's baby is laying on the floor

poopin' in her didees at the age of four

No potty train, baby likes dipees

Mommy's sick of buying powder, and baby wipes

Mommy's baby is standing by the gate

doing tinkles in her didees even at the age of eight

Mommy still changes her and holds her too

baby squirms in her lap, cuz she's makin' poo

Mommy's baby is graduating school

Walks with her class and her didees are full

Heading off to college still in her diapers

Mom hiers a maid just to be her hiney wiper

Mommy's baby is married and in love

husband wont change a dirty diaper without a glove

Mommy's got grandkids and sitll changes her daughter

She's used to it now, so its not a big bother

I don't think so.

if a motto than please something a little less AB-centric. and a little less "flowery".

but at best - no motto at all.

I agree with you on this one, Eric - Daily Diapers should have no "motto"...

Daily Diapers is a site for many, that have varying tastes and needs. No one poem, or one saying, or just ONE anything, could describe the feelings of all of DD's members.

Jezzi, if you want that poem as your motto, that's perfectlly fine - have it as your motto. But it isn't, and shouldn't, be everyone's motto.

~ Moogle

I agree with you on this one, Eric - Daily Diapers should have no "motto"...

Daily Diapers is a site for many, that have varying tastes and needs. No one poem, or one saying, or just ONE anything, could describe the feelings of all of DD's members.

Jezzi, if you want that poem as your motto, that's perfectlly fine - have it as your motto. But it isn't, and shouldn't, be everyone's motto.

~ Moogle

If there's any motto we should adopt, I think it should be, "Forever Young". Borrowing an old Bob Dylan title. Thanks to Sissy Tami for coming up with that idea. Perfection!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

If there's any motto we should adopt, I think it should be, "Forever Young". Borrowing an old Bob Dylan title. Thanks to Sissy Tami for coming up with that idea. Perfection!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I would agree with you, Heidi, as I'll always be little. But we also have to remember the grown up DL people who aren't and don't want to be babies again.

~ Moogle

I would agree with you, Heidi, as I'll always be little. But we also have to remember the grown up DL people who aren't and don't want to be babies again.

~ Moogle

C'monnn! Wearing diapers doesn't make you feel young? Not necessarily a baby. But young. Alive. Vibrant.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Heidi,

even I could agree on that motto ;) "Forever young" at heart... being young at heart has nothing to do with being grown up and responsible... it more says of not being close minded and emotionally tighter than a gnats arse. Keep an open mind, never stop learning, never stop new experiences.

Dylan did a few good songs, I love his old stuff... but he should have clearly known as "when it was time to pull the plug".

Well, let's see here.

1) Don't really care for the poem. It is AB-centric (in theme and language); the rhyme scheme and meter are so set and heavy that it is nearly painful to listen to; the language isn't very inventive. "smooth as silk" -- come on, how 'bout a more creative metaphor? It's cliche. If someone here wrote that, my apologies, but after several years of school in English, I have to object to something not well constructed. A phrase I like is "No potty train," because it sounds like the language that a toddler would use -- still AB centric, but a good voice that isn't constructed just using "babyish" words like "hiney" and "didees." There is also a load of "telling" where a better piece would be "showing." (Examples: first lines of stanzas 1,2, and 6; lines 3 and 4 of stanza 2; line 4 and the second half of line 3 of stanza 3.) When I read "Mom hiers[sic] a maid just to be her hiney wiper," I groaned; it reminded me of a quote by a man executed in California:

3) Disagree that Dylan should have stopped. If you don't like the newer stuff, then don't buy it. As for me, I'll continue to. I personally thought that Time Out of Mind (1997) is one of his best albums. Though his voice took a sharp downturn somewhere in the late 90s, especially in live performances, the quality of his song writing has increased and the scope of genres and styles it encompases has broadened vastly. His skill level with the harmonica has also greatly increased -- hearing him play the mouth harp in concert in the past 8 years is quite a thing to hear. In 2003 there were a number of dates that Dylan played with the Dead. Dylan's voice was not great at this stage, but about half of the songs performed with the Dead were stellar. (I have seen Dylan in concert about 7 times and have bootlegs of dozens concerts from the 60's to early '08 shows, so though I admit that I am a big fan, I certainly would hope that I have enough experience to have a somewhat objective view.)

I would also like to point out that any true Dylan fan doesn't go to one of his concerts to hear him sing; we go to hear him think.

I've seen him live twice... the last time I don't remember the exact date, but I believe it was before 2000 I thought his voice had lost a lot of it's former strength and "power"... the songwriting, you're right has not been dragged down by this, but the overall performance at least was rather weak and I was sad to see this.

also the more "country" style stuff it was, the more band members, electric guitars and all that I found were 1. overpowering the voice and the lyrics & 2. heavily overdone and not too appealing... I've been into music almost all my life... I play the e-guitar and the classic spanish guitar... I can read and play sheet-music and have had basic piano and some vocal training too (I'm as bad a singer you can find btw ;) ). The band who accompanied him the last time I saw him play was at best "not harmonic" and was more focused on pushing their sound as with supporting dylan. ...

that's all ;)