LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attention! Attention!

Blimey, that's twice in the same thread you've agreed with me Heidi......perhaps I should print this off and frame it for posterity!

Only joking big sis!!!

Beth

What's this about framing your posterior?

What's this about framing your posterior?

Perhaps we could frame the Diapered Witch for posterity too (at first I wrote perhaps we should mount the Diapered Witch for posterity, glad I changed that before she saw it, lol)

We could put her and the little wolf in a glass case in the New York Museum of Natural History!

Only joking DW, luv you and the little guy really, lol ;)

Beth

Perhaps we could frame the Diapered Witch for posterity too (at first I wrote perhaps we should mount the Diapered Witch for posterity, glad I changed that before she saw it, lol)

We could put her and the little wolf in a glass case in the New York Museum of Natural History!

Only joking DW, luv you and the little guy really, lol ;)

Beth

Hey, if y'all really want to mount me... Just get me drunk first. You may need an adapter, LOL.

Sissy Tami and I will be marching (Actually, I will be strolling. Tami will be marching and pushing my stroller. :rolleyes: ), in the Vegas Pride and Long Beach Pride parades later in May. If you are aware or have participated in these events before, you know they are a ton of fun. If you would like to join Tami and I in these events, please contact me: lynniehyde@yahoo.com/ and we'll get logistical. The Vegas parade is May 2nd. The Long Beach, CA. parade is later in the month. Hope to see you there. It will be a blast!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

That is... pretty nifty. I've been asked to participate in the Vegas Pride parade a few times now but I usually just watch. I look forward to seeing you in it. :D

No San Rio stores in CT? Bridgeport? Hartford? New Haven? You got to be joshing me. I live in Phoenix, AZ. The photo was taken at the San Rio store in Tempe AZ. At Arizona Mills Mall. By the store manager's teen-age daughter. Mama presented me with the pic on one of my return visits. She saved it for me. How sweet of her!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: I'm curious, sweet Witchie.... Where did you obtain the photo from? I thought I disabled "right click" in my photo center at the website. I guess you witches have your ways. But, I may have to take issue with my server. :huh:

PPS: Oh, Heidi is the preferred handle. But I'll still answer to Lynnie. Thanks for asking. :D

I've just moved to Tempe and I'm glad to see there's a cool Sanrio store here ^_^.

I just have to say, Heidi, you're really one of my heroes. I know opinions very but I wish we all had the guts to truly live the way we wanted to.

I've just moved to Tempe and I'm glad to see there's a cool Sanrio store here ^_^.

I just have to say, Heidi, you're really one of my heroes. I know opinions very but I wish we all had the guts to truly live the way we wanted to.

Nice to know there's another of us here in the "Valley". My bestest sissy fwen "Tami" lives out close to you, in Chandler. You're about mid-point between her and I. Maybe we could all go for a "Munch" at AZ Mills Mall sometime? Check out San Rio? (If it's still open. The one in West Phoenix closed about a year ago.) But, I promise you, we always have fun wherever we go.

Cute avatar! PM me, pwease!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

PS: Witchie, I guess you'll just have to move West. "Go west young witch. Go west." But, pwease don' cwy *wipes Witchie's tears awah*... Ebrybuzzies should be happy, here... :D Ith's my happy pwace. I know it's yourth's, too.

*throws a temper tantrum*

I WANT HELLO KITTY!!!!

Why can't I have a Hello Kitty store?!

SHE got one!

*kicks, screams, stomps feet*

In the words of the Pet Shop Boys;

Gooo west.....on your broomstick now.

Gooo west.....for a kitty tee shirt, wow!

Gooo west.....buy one for floppy too.

Show that you love him truuuue!!!

Te, he,

Supposed to be writing a paper......and I'm doing this crap!!

Beth :thumbsup:

Hyde,

I see you marching in the perade, wearing your baby atire as you representing the sisy's. The fact that you're in ab clothing is just you being you. I saw a newscast of you a while back and always wanted to contact you but didn't know you were here all along (I'm kind of clueless at times) I think you going out on a daily basis as an ab is amazingly courages and I comend you for that. I'm also jelous that you're able to live as an ab 24/7 (also a brave move). If you do represent us unintendedly I'm glad you're doing it. Because before you became a 24/7 ab you spent most of your life helping your community, raising a family, and being a devoted husband. I cannot think of anyone better to represent us.

Unfortunately by riding in the stroller you're showing America that all abs are lazy people who inslave their friends to push them around all day. We have enough ridicule without people thinking we support laziness and forced labor lol.

P.S. if any of you didn't laugh at the last paragraph you have either no sense of humor or have never seen the colbert report.

"Unfortunately by riding in the stroller you're showing America that all abs are lazy people who inslave their friends to push them around all day. We have enough ridicule without people thinking we support laziness and forced labor lol.

P.S. if any of you didn't laugh at the last paragraph you have either no sense of humor or have never seen the colbert report."

I'm a big fan of "The Colbear Rapport" (sp, inc. Did it for phonetic reasons.) Have ABs been featured in any of his skits? If so, I guess I missed it. Must've been napping at the time.....lol

As to the stroller issue. I paid good money for it a year ago and I'm just glad I have an AB friend in the area who doesn't mind helping me put it to good use. I doubt that Sissy Tami feels obligated, enslaved or indentured. As to my laziness? OK, I'll admit, I do have my moments. Like most humans.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)