LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attention! Attention!

Sissy Tami and I will be marching (Actually, I will be strolling. Tami will be marching and pushing my stroller. :rolleyes: ), in the Vegas Pride and Long Beach Pride parades later in May. If you are aware or have participated in these events before, you know they are a ton of fun. If you would like to join Tami and I in these events, please contact me: lynniehyde@yahoo.com/ and we'll get logistical. The Vegas parade is May 2nd. The Long Beach, CA. parade is later in the month. Hope to see you there. It will be a blast!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

post-10646-1208233492_thumb.jpg

post-10646-1208233492_thumb.jpg

Sissy Tami and I will be marching (Actually, I will be strolling. Tami will be marching and pushing my stroller. :rolleyes: ), in the Vegas Pride and Long Beach Pride parades later in May. If you are aware or have participated in these events before, you know they are a ton of fun. If you would like to join Tami and I in these events, please contact me: lynniehyde@yahoo.com/ and we'll get logistical. The Vegas parade is May 2nd. The Long Beach, CA. parade is later in the month. Hope to see you there. It will be a blast!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Well good luck to you. Umm I have to watch what I say because I have different views on this. I won;t be attending for a matter of a couple of reasons, First CA is to far from where I am and second, Being an AB is really a behind closed door secret which I don't want others to know about.

With all this hatred going on it just adds fuel to the fire. I know we have a right to do whatever we believe in but are we rubbing their noses in it by going public like this.

I don't want to make people not do this but its just my opinion and maybe opinion of others here. I guess it is different with a gay pride march as we are accepted by society for being what we are but having a ABDL or sissy march like this may stir up some bad air for what we do not need.

If anyone is upset with my comment then I'm sorry but this is how I feel.

Upsey

Well good luck to you. Umm I have to watch what I say because I have different views on this. I won;t be attending for a matter of a couple of reasons, First CA is to far from where I am and second, Being an AB is really a behind closed door secret which I don't want others to know about.

With all this hatred going on it just adds fuel to the fire. I know we have a right to do whatever we believe in but are we rubbing their noses in it by going public like this.

I don't want to make people not do this but its just my opinion and maybe opinion of others here. I guess it is different with a gay pride march as we are accepted by society for being what we are but having a ABDL or sissy march like this may stir up some bad air for what we do not need.

If anyone is upset with my comment then I'm sorry but this is how I feel.

Upsey

You're entitled to your opinions. But, exactly what hatred are you referring to? The only hatred, vitriol and flames I see, come from DLs in denial in these forums. From within our own community. Go figure.

I have a solid core of non-AB friends, who accept me for who and what I am. My own mother among them. I am out and about on a daily basis, dressed as a big baby girl. (If you doubt that, visit my website: heidilynnsworld.com/) Most of the reaction I get from the general public, is positive. The rest either ignore me, or make their opinions known from a safe, polite and respectful distance. But, hatred towards me? I haven't seen it yet. The only hatred I've seen towards me, comes from within this community. Why is that? Fear? Jealousy? Resentment? A little bit of all three? Anyway, I ain't too concerned about you nearsighted naysayers. You'll not be invited to my annual, family and friends 4th of July barbecue. So, flame on. "No skin off my nose!"

As to rubbing THEIR noses in it? Rubbing their noses in what? It's a figure of speech, I understand. But, they have the choice of looking or not looking. I realize that for some, it's like trying not to look at a train wreck. But, they'll get over it. You should, too. I mean, it's not as if I'm pushing their face into a pile of crap and saying, "Bad dog!" *smack*

I am the way I am. I live in a free country, where I am allowed to be myself. As long as I am not breaking the law, this is my right. God Bless America!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Well done to you but what I mean by rubbing their noses in it I mean by going out dressed as a baby. I always thought this was a fetish or lifestyle for adults that is done behind closed doors. You have alot of guts to do this and I'm not knocking it by any means.

There is alot of hatred around and I'm quite shocked you have not came across any. Are you new to this lifestyle? There is hatred everywhere.

Also you mentioned freedom of speech and America in the same line hehehe Those two does NOT go together well.

Alot of people who do this thing or wave their dirty diapers in public soon whine and moan when society are being nasty to them. No I know why.

Upsey

Well done to you but what I mean by rubbing their noses in it I mean by going out dressed as a baby. I always thought this was a fetish or lifestyle for adults that is done behind closed doors. You have alot of guts to do this and I'm not knocking it by any means.

There is alot of hatred around and I'm quite shocked you have not came across any. Are you new to this lifestyle? There is hatred everywhere.

Also you mentioned freedom of speech and America in the same line hehehe Those two does NOT go together well.

Upsey

I don't think I mentioned freedom of speech. Don't mince words with me.

I'm definitely NOT a newcomer to this. I have been a 24/7, big baby girl for the past five years. The only clothes I wear (or own, for that matter) are short toddler girl dresses and sunsuits I have had custom made for me. No adult clothes of any kind. Diapers and rubber panties. For the past five years. In Phoenix, Arizona. Not exactly a hotbed of liberalism. But, this is America and I have rights. The local authorities know me and respect my rights. Lucky me, huh?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I don't think I mentioned freedom of speech. Don't mince words with me.

I'm definitely NOT a newcomer to this. I have been a 24/7, big baby girl for the past five years. The only clothes I wear (or own, for that matter) are short toddler girl dresses and sunsuits I have had custom made for me. No adult clothes of any kind. Diapers and rubber panties. For the past five years. In Phoenix, Arizona. Not exactly a hotbed of liberalism. But, this is America and I have rights. The local authorities know me and respect my rights. Lucky me, huh?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

thats nice.

Te, he, this old argument again........it's like deja vu, it really is!

Sorry Upsey, we've had this argument so many times and none of us ever reach agreement. Heidi knows where I stand, so I won't bore you all again, lol.

I think my biggest concern is not that we disagree, but that we are all accused of "Flaming" if we do. Remember when we were debating this before Heidi and another member butted in telling us to stop "Flaming" each other. I didn't feel there was any bad feeling between us, I thought it was a good debate!

This reminds me of some years ago when there were lots of 'Gay Rights' marches in London. I had a gay friend who said he never goes on marches because they get taken over by "a lot of old Queens". What he meant was, he hated really "camp" guys because he thought they were reinforcing a negative stereotype.....was he right? I don't know, but he was entitled to his view.

None of us are right and none of us are wrong, we are both right and wrong and if we can't have a debate without being told to shut up and stop flaming each other, then none of you have the "Freedom of Speech" you think you do!

Beth

Quote: (I think it was George Bernard Shaw)

"I don't agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"

Alot of people who do this thing or wave their dirty diapers in public soon whine and moan when society are being nasty to them. No I know why.

Upsey

Hi Upsey,

Just responding to your point about America and free speech not going together. I'm not American, I'm British (although I have lots of family in Oakland Cal, as my great uncle, who is an American, met and married my great aunt whilst over here during the war).

Believe me, I'm the first to criticise our government and yours for some of the things they do, and I agree that in both our countries there is lots of bigotry. However, both you and I enjoy considerable freedom of speech.

I have visited many countries through the years, lots of which would love the freedom we have. For instance we (me and my wife) once saw a kid of about 12 being badly beaten by two soldiers in Turkey. Why, because he was asking tourists for small change. This was in broad daylight on a busy street and nobody (including myself) said anything, this is because we didn't want the same treatment or worse. On another occasion when I was leaving Cuba, I had all my cheap cigarettes and cigars 'stolen' from me by passport control. The guy just said "Ahh, you bought me a present....thank you" as he gave my duty free to his friend. Again I didn't say a thing for fear of being arrested for something.

Our countries are far from perfect, but I can't imagine either of the above taking place in the US or UK......can you?

There are still many countries where both you and your family could be arrested and jailed, just for saying the things you have on here.

Sorry for the detour guys!

Beth

Hi Upsey,

Just responding to your point about America and free speech not going together. I'm not American, I'm British (although I have lots of family in Oakland Cal, as my great uncle, who is an American, met and married my great aunt whilst over here during the war).

Believe me, I'm the first to criticise our government and yours for some of the things they do, and I agree that in both our countries there is lots of bigotry. However, both you and I enjoy considerable freedom of speech.

I have visited many countries through the years, lots of which would love the freedom we have. For instance we (me and my wife) once saw a kid of about 12 being badly beaten by two soldiers in Turkey. Why, because he was asking tourists for small change. This was in broad daylight on a busy street and nobody (including myself) said anything, this is because we didn't want the same treatment or worse. On another occasion when I was leaving Cuba, I had all my cheap cigarettes and cigars 'stolen' from me by passport control. The guy just said "Ahh, you bought me a present....thank you" as he gave my duty free to his friend. Again I didn't say a thing for fear of being arrested for something.

Our countries are far from perfect, but I can't imagine either of the above taking place in the US or UK......can you?

There are still many countries where both you and your family could be arrested and jailed, just for saying the things you have on here.

Sorry for the detour guys!

Beth

What detour, Bethy? Maybe a tangent, no more. And, spot on, I might add.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Not my cup of tea, being a baby 24/7 would drive me insane (I'm more of an adult/baby mix, which fluctuates)...

But I sincerely applaud you being yourself. If i saw you in that stroller on the street, I'd let you hug my wolf.

Kudos to your mommy for being willing to push you around. Adult bodies aren't lightweight in the least.

You're entitled to your opinions. But, exactly what hatred are you referring to? The only hatred, vitriol and flames I see, come from DLs in denial in these forums. From within our own community. Go figure.

I have a solid core of non-AB friends, who accept me for who and what I am. My own mother among them. I am out and about on a daily basis, dressed as a big baby girl. (If you doubt that, visit my website: heidilynnsworld.com/) Most of the reaction I get from the general public, is positive. The rest either ignore me, or make their opinions known from a safe, polite and respectful distance. But, hatred towards me? I haven't seen it yet. The only hatred I've seen towards me, comes from within this community. Why is that? Fear? Jealousy? Resentment? A little bit of all three? Anyway, I ain't too concerned about you nearsighted naysayers. You'll not be invited to my annual, family and friends 4th of July barbecue. So, flame on. "No skin off my nose!"

As to rubbing THEIR noses in it? Rubbing their noses in what? It's a figure of speech, I understand. But, they have the choice of looking or not looking. I realize that for some, it's like trying not to look at a train wreck. But, they'll get over it. You should, too. I mean, it's not as if I'm pushing their face into a pile of crap and saying, "Bad dog!" *smack*

I am the way I am. I live in a free country, where I am allowed to be myself. As long as I am not breaking the law, this is my right. God Bless America!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

See, this is EXACTLY the point I've been trying to make in other threads!

I go out in slightly childish clothing (Think toned down "Gothic Lolita", I'm too poor to go all out with it), and I may have my wolf or my pacifier. I don't care, if people don't like it, they can look away. People RARELY say anything negative. WORST I've ever gotten is "Aren't you a little old for a pacifier?", to which I say "Not if I don't want to be!".

Hiedi, I applaud you.

Oh and this photo

EB1EA435E6.jpg

WHERE ARE YOU?! I LOVE HELLO KITTY!!! *claws at the screen*

MUST HAVE HELLO KITTY!!!!

CT has no Sanrio stores, and I can't find most of what's in the pic.

its wrong

i am a naturist and like to be naked so does that give me the right to go out in public naked.

people everywhere post their videos on youtube myspace and photos everywhere and then when someone say its wrong they get all whiney and wonder why they are saying these things.

but on the other hand if i was fat like upsey is then i wont go out because they might stair at her and judge her.

its wrong

i am a naturist and like to be naked so does that give me the right to go out in public naked.

people everywhere post their videos on youtube myspace and photos everywhere and then when someone say its wrong they get all whiney and wonder why they are saying these things.

but on the other hand if i was fat like upsey is then i wont go out because they might stair at her and judge her.

There's a different. I don't have my genitals showing, and neither does Heidi

BTW, what's with the cheap shot at Upsey?

There's a different. I don't have my genitals showing, and neither does Heidi

BTW, what's with the cheap shot at Upsey?

upsey dont agree with it and think we are idiots for doing it.

lynne even said

Upsey is flaming us

Upsey is flaming us

So? Calling her fat is a cheap shot. I don't like cheap shots, as they are just sad and cowardly.

It'd be like getting told by a disabled person that I shouldn't be doing whatever I'm doing, and thus calling him a cripple.

It's just not right. Upsey's weight has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and should be left out of discussion.

I don't agree or disagree with what she said.

I just think cheap shots are uncalled for.

So? Calling her fat is a cheap shot. I don't like cheap shots, as they are just sad and cowardly.

It'd be like getting told by a disabled person that I shouldn't be doing whatever I'm doing, and thus calling him a cripple.

It's just not right. Upsey's weight has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and should be left out of discussion.

I don't agree or disagree with what she said.

I just think cheap shots are uncalled for.

upsey said nothing wrong at all. She disagreed and said she would never do it because its private to her. The same with me as I don't want the whole world to know my secret.

Some people hate others to disagree with their views. we all have different views on things. Nothing upsey said was wrong and nothing anyone here said was right. We are all different.

People need to learn that we have all different things we like and can't all share the same point.

Also upsey never flamed anyone, Even though she don't like doing this in public, Atleast she wished lynne goodluck over it.

upsey said nothing wrong at all. She disagreed and said she would never do it because its private to her. The same with me as I don't want the whole world to know my secret.

Some people hate others to disagree with their views. we all have different views on things. Nothing upsey said was wrong and nothing anyone here said was right. We are all different.

People need to learn that we have all different things we like and can't all share the same point.

Also upsey never flamed anyone, Even though she don't like doing this in public, Atleast she wished lynne goodluck over it.

Why you quoting me on that? I didn't claim she was flaming. I'm just saying if she was, still not reason to go and insult her weight.

See, this is EXACTLY the point I've been trying to make in other threads!

I go out in slightly childish clothing (Think toned down "Gothic Lolita", I'm too poor to go all out with it), and I may have my wolf or my pacifier. I don't care, if people don't like it, they can look away. People RARELY say anything negative. WORST I've ever gotten is "Aren't you a little old for a pacifier?", to which I say "Not if I don't want to be!".

Hiedi, I applaud you.

Oh and this photo

EB1EA435E6.jpg

WHERE ARE YOU?! I LOVE HELLO KITTY!!! *claws at the screen*

MUST HAVE HELLO KITTY!!!!

CT has no Sanrio stores, and I can't find most of what's in the pic.

No San Rio stores in CT? Bridgeport? Hartford? New Haven? You got to be joshing me. I live in Phoenix, AZ. The photo was taken at the San Rio store in Tempe AZ. At Arizona Mills Mall. By the store manager's teen-age daughter. Mama presented me with the pic on one of my return visits. She saved it for me. How sweet of her!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: I'm curious, sweet Witchie.... Where did you obtain the photo from? I thought I disabled "right click" in my photo center at the website. I guess you witches have your ways. But, I may have to take issue with my server. :huh:

PPS: Oh, Heidi is the preferred handle. But I'll still answer to Lynnie. Thanks for asking. :D

No San Rio stores in CT? Bridgeport? Hartford? New Haven? You got to be joshing me. I live in Phoenix, AZ. The photo was taken at the San Rio store in Tempe AZ. At Arizona Mills Mall. By the store manager's teen-age daughter. Mama presented me with the pic on one of my return visits. She saved it for me. How sweet of her!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: I'm curious, sweet Witchie.... Where did you obtain the photo from? I thought I disabled "right click" in my photo center at the website. I guess you witches have your ways. But, I may have to take issue with my server. :huh:

PPS: Oh, Heidi is the preferred handle. But I'll still answer to Lynnie. Thanks for asking. :D

FireFox in Linux simply does not abide by things such as "No Right Click".

No need to take it up with your server, FF in Linux simply doesn't have the code in it that makes that work in IE on Windows.

There wasn't even any indication that you had "disabled" it. I can save photo, and copy the photo's URL.

Since you brought it up, if there's stuff like that you'd like tested, just send me a PM. I'd be happy to help.

FireFox in Linux simply does not abide by things such as "No Right Click".

No need to take it up with your server, FF in Linux simply doesn't have the code in it that makes that work in IE on Windows.

There wasn't even any indication that you had "disabled" it. I can save photo, and copy the photo's URL.

Since you brought it up, if there's stuff like that you'd like tested, just send me a PM. I'd be happy to help.

Not that I minded you posting the photo (it's one of my faves, too!), I was just surprised to see it posted here. Thanks for the compliment, advice and support. It's beddie-bye time for me, now. Nite-nite. Love, ya.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

its wrong

Give Upsey a break.....I agree with her (just not the bit about having no freedom of speach)

Oh and was calling her fat constructive? What an arsehole!

Give Upsey a break.....I agree with her (just not the bit about having no freedom of speach)

Oh and was calling her fat constructive? What an arsehole!

What I said or the words I ment to have said were.... Id never go out dressed as an ab because being a AB to me is secret. Im not knocking, flaming or being nasty to anyone but that is me. I could never do that. I don't have the bottle to, Not a baby bottle hehee.

Also I wished lynne goodluck for what she is doing. We are all different and can't be the same. some will think its a good thing while others do not.

Its abit like I like orange and purple yet others will think those colors are ugly. You know what I mean.

I'm the type of person that likes to keep herself to herself. Im not only shy but don't like sharing things with people. Its nothing againest anyone at all.

Also that fat comment just shows your being nasty and cruel where I am not. Therefore I shall not comment on this matter again for I am being seen as the flamer here.

Thank you bethany for seeing my side of the arguement. I don't see how freedom of speech and america goes toghter just like any other country you can name.

But then again its my opition and we are all intitiled to agree to disagree.

Upsey

What I said or the words I ment to have said were.... Id never go out dressed as an ab because being a AB to me is secret. Im not knocking, flaming or being nasty to anyone but that is me. I could never do that. I don't have the bottle to, Not a baby bottle hehee.

Also I wished lynne goodluck for what she is doing. We are all different and can't be the same. some will think its a good thing while others do not.

Its abit like I like orange and purple yet others will think those colors are ugly. You know what I mean.

I'm the type of person that likes to keep herself to herself. Im not only shy but don't like sharing things with people. Its nothing againest anyone at all.

Also that fat comment just shows your being nasty and cruel where I am not. Therefore I shall not comment on this matter again for I am being seen as the flamer here.

Thank you bethany for seeing my side of the arguement. I don't see how freedom of speech and america goes toghter just like any other country you can name.

But then again its my opition and we are all intitiled to agree to disagree.

Upsey

Of course we are darling, don't worry.......It would be a bloody boring world if we all agreed on everything, lol.

Beth