LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Diapers, Sizes And Fit

Hi Everyone,

I'm just wondering about baby diapers. I find that they are probably the best kind of diaper, but I have never bothered buying them because I just dont see how they could fit me. I am wondering about the different brands (Luvs, Huggies and Pampers) and how they might fit.

I've got a friend who I used to date and she's been willing to model diapers for me sometime in the future. She's worn diapers before when we dated and she even wore some at night so she didn't have to get up to go to the bathroom. I figured she liked it somewhat be she always denies it.

She pretty much told me her preferred diaper is one that doesnt make a lot of sound, isn't really 'plasticy' and something that isnt bulky. So my first thought was a baby diaper because they're thin, usually cloth covers and not really much noise.

I told her Pampers 7 could quite possibly work, she's only about 100lbs, 28" wasit or so. She doesn't think they'd fit.

I saw in the diaper review area that there are guys out there who seem to be able to fit into baby diapers somewhat well, a little tight but not too bad. She of course doesn't have that bulk like men do in the front so I'd assume that makes for a better fit as well.

I'm wondering what is the largest overall baby diaper. If anyone has pictures of the diapers lined up that would be awesome too.

She might be better off with a pullup or a goodnights, girls are a littel wider in the hips than guys, and a large or x lsrge would fit her fine, a size 7 isn't that much bigger than a 6, and you need to be a very skinny teenager or be very narrow in the hips for them to work.

However I have seen people in pullups and goodnights, that I don't know how they got them on, frankly I think if they moved or sat down they would open up down the sides.

If you add a stuffer to a goodnight you would get the performance of a cheap adult diaper, afterall they are made for the little folks with little bladders.

Good Luck

I saw in the diaper review area that there are guys out there who seem to be able to fit into baby diapers somewhat well, a little tight but not too bad. She of course doesn't have that bulk like men do in the front so I'd assume that makes for a better fit as well.

Hip size is the main consideration for women when fitting disposable diapers. Men generally have narrow little hips and if their waist size is fairly small, then there's a small possibility they could squeeze into a baby diaper. A woman can have a small waist size but her hips are going to be wider than her waist.

Many adult diaper manufacturers make diapers with cloth-like outer covers (in fact, most seem to be going this route) and most of these are not going to be super thick. These companies also have websites that tell you the correct sizing based on waist and hips. You're probably better going this route than trying to squeeze her into a baby diaper. I'm not saying she couldn't find one that will go on, but the adult diapers are going to fit better.

I would love to be able to fit into baby ones but so far no banana.

Pampers 7 will very tightly fit on but the tapes are stretched and

any movement cause them to pop. Bennington from Italy has made the

biggest thickest one I've ever seen but again not quite there. These

are out of production so look for vintage.

Like a previous poster stated GoodNites will be your best chance.

The current L/XL 60-125lb are pretty big and fit small adults well.

The current S/M 35-65lb are smaller but still not bad.

The vintage 85-125 lb were even bigger. Pull-ups 4T-5T still fit some

small adults. You can adjust the sides a little for more stretch. This

also works for any I've tried with refastenable sides. You can extend the

sides if needed by using the strechey side parts from another one.

*huggies* baby eddie

She might be better off with a pullup or a goodnights, girls are a littel wider in the hips than guys, and a large or x lsrge would fit her fine, a size 7 isn't that much bigger than a 6, and you need to be a very skinny teenager or be very narrow in the hips for them to work.

However I have seen people in pullups and goodnights, that I don't know how they got them on, frankly I think if they moved or sat down they would open up down the sides.

If you add a stuffer to a goodnight you would get the performance of a cheap adult diaper, afterall they are made for the little folks with little bladders.

Good Luck

X large Goodnites are suprisingly fitting on adults, I'm a 5'9 185 lb male with a 33 waist 35 hips and they arn't so tight as to restrict movement. Including wearing them for 10 hrs at work.

And will hold a suprising amount.....

Go down to the store and buy her a pack of the XL's and let her try them out.. you might be pleased.

They make girls and boys types.

Caution, the "Sleepshorts" tend to run a bit smaller than the pullup brief design.