LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Diapers Are These?

The Eurons are available in the US, but not at your typical suppliers. I have seen them on EBay before and i believe i have seen them on Al's website. I can't post the exact name right now as it is on my other computer. Used to be called diapersrus. I will post it asap.

quote name='Diaper666' date='Apr 14 2008, 06:44 AM' post='128106']

just wondering what diapers these are these people are wearing

http://www.dailydiapers.com/content/photo/b1514.jpg

and the second one but the diaper in question on this is the purple one http://www.dailydiapers.com/megapics/displ...m=9&pos=152

• 4 weeks later...

hey what diaper is this i have one similar i got from my girlfriend when we did a little role play the other day but forgot to ask her what the brand name of it was here is the pic similar were this one is white looking mine is green and did i mention thick as hell and quiet

http://www.dailydiapers.com/megapics/displ...um=9&pos=50

Wild guess on those ones would be the Attends Breathable Briefs. They look like the old school classic attends, but have the cloth like outer cover.

hey what diaper is this i have one similar i got from my girlfriend when we did a little role play the other day but forgot to ask her what the brand name of it was here is the pic similar were this one is white looking mine is green and did i mention thick as hell and quiet

http://www.dailydiapers.com/megapics/displ...um=9&pos=50

To me those look like US Tena's, been a while since I had any though.. can't remember the wetness indicator. But the color and the tape zone are a match.

To me those look like US Tena's, been a while since I had any though.. can't remember the wetness indicator. But the color and the tape zone are a match.

I'm wearing one right now. Yes, it is a Tena. The older style had a tape landing zone. They've recently switched over to a Velcro style "tape". I actually liked the old tapes a little better.

I'm wearing one right now. Yes, it is a Tena. The older style had a tape landing zone. They've recently switched over to a Velcro style "tape". I actually liked the old tapes a little better.

when she comes over tonight ill take pictures and post them later so you can see what it looks like

The Euron diaper looks exactly like the Dry 247 except the tapes were not labled.

I requested a sample Fri and recieved them Mon. I tried them today. I'm still considering my evaluation.

Anondl

To me that looks like a large Attends with the breathable sides. Tena i believe did not have three wetness indicator lines like Attends did. Although Tena did have blue diapers, the tapes were white and not blue , i still think it is an Attends.

To me that looks like a large Attends with the breathable sides. Tena i believe did not have three wetness indicator lines like Attends did. Although Tena did have blue diapers, the tapes were white and not blue , i still think it is an Attends.

that one had the 3 wetness indicators and yea it was attends i saw the bag she brought the rest of them to me in so yea thats what they are thanks y'all yea she had just brought two over that night for me and her for our weekly roleplay so silly me forgot to ask her what brand name they were so the next time we meet she just brought me the bag they were in and yep they are attends the newer cloth looking ones ........

Can't really tell from the fuzzy small picture, whether it be she or you but somebody needs a smaller diaper!!!! Them tapes are about to overlap :D:P

Can't really tell from the fuzzy small picture, whether it be she or you but somebody needs a smaller diaper!!!! Them tapes are about to overlap :D:P

yea the woman knows that know t hat was her first time buying for me and she just guessed it was kinda a surprise thing and that was taken with my cellphone so thats the best i could do lol