LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Princess Upsey

Hi everyone

I already posted on the boards twice before I posted this message so if you don't know much about me then I'll tell you.

My real name is Heather but prefer to be called Upsey or Upsey Daisy, My real age is 27 (twenty seven) years old but prefer to play as an 18 month old toddler.

I'm female of course. Blond hair but just recently changed it to brunette as they say brunette's are sexier than blond's hehehe.

Some may remember me from myspace. Believe it or not my myspace page has been going for about 3 years and have not been deleted yet, Why you might ask, well I don't upload AB/DL pictures to them as that is why myspace tends to go on the rampage of deleting our profiles.

I'm the type of person who used to run off and hide when trouble starts but not anymore. I kinda defend myself and stand up for others. As I did to that guy who posted a hatred video on youtube. Which I posted a response video which made everyone laugh including me.

The whole reason I became where I am now is because when I was born I was born with a hole in my bladder wall, The size of a small cent which now has grown since I have grown. Growing up was kinda hard because you have to explain why you still wear diapers to your friends and at school word leaked out and soon I was being bullied, teased and made to feel small like a baby. As time went on and I grown up and left school I kinda accepted it. I started to feel to enjoy wearing a diaper and also enjoyed the nice attention that came with it. In a way I'm glad I am in this position now because If I was born "normal" then I won't of met this wonderful community and the nice people that builds it and keep it going through strength to strength.

My really close friends and work mates know my life story and the reason why I still wear diapers but that is all. They don't know I'm an adult baby or anything of the sort but if I ever get discovered then Id hold my head up. I'm proud to be what I am and I think others should be.

Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment. I'm going to rest my poor lil fingers now

Take Care God Bless

Cya

Upsey

I'm the type of person who used to run off and hide when trouble starts but not anymore. I kinda defend myself and stand up for others. As I did to that guy who posted a hatred video on youtube. Which I posted a response video which made everyone laugh including me.

Well done for that video upsey. It's sticking up for all of us. Plenty of ppl here in your position since DD put up this lil ole board, welcome, although i'll admit my incontinence is purely psychosexual.