LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dl Guy From Italy

Hi everyone,

It's the first time I write (and probably enter) a board/site to discuss of similar things :)

I shortly introduce myself, Vittorio from North Italy, nearly 22yo, male and University student, with the "secret" of diapers probably since I can remember.

I've got Myspace page where i started to look around about this "passion" and been really surprised about how diffused is it in the Usa and other american/english countries, here in Europe i found noticeable results only in Germany, but ever ever found anything in my country.

:(

I still dont understand this.

Nice to be welcome here. ;)

Sorry for the language and greetings to all.

Viktor

myspace

Hello Vittorio,

Welcome to the forum. I have been on Vacation in Northern Italy and really liked it. Since my childhood I am interested in the Romans and learned Latin in high school.

Huggs, Kvetinka

PS: I was a great Michael Schumacher and Ferrari fan.

hello ViktorF!

welcome here! I am from czech, prague. there are not many people from europe on this board, but there are many at other sites and places on the internet.

you live in veneto? :) I love italy and venice! its a great city!!! :) i was there for easter.

ciao!

Pull-ups man

Hello and welcome on DD!

I'm from near Milan, and some years ago I chatted with a DL guy that was from the same town you say to be from in your flickr profile.

Hi! so, if you are from Milan are you Italian? Posso parlarti in italiano? :)

E' sicuro che ci sia qualcuno anche qui, soprattutto ragazzi ne noto anche su Myspace, quello che manca è l'altro sesso :lol:

Pull-ups man, Prague is a beautiful city and probably i will be there on september, as my passion is photography i planned to come visit your town for 3-4 days :)

Can you link me these sites/places you know? Pm ;)

Thanks for the welcome!

Pull-ups man, Prague is a beautiful city and probably i will be there on september, as my passion is photography i planned to come visit your town for 3-4 days :)

Can you link me these sites/places you know? Pm ;)

Thanks for the welcome!

the entire area of Prague 1 is the best for pictures (it depends on what you like to photograph) :) charles bridge, old town, the Castle, there are many places...

• 2 weeks later...